Is it the end of big brother ?

A dedicated spot to discuss serious issues.
kp86

Post by kp86 » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:00 am

i hope it is end off big brother.... i think big brother is crap..... why do we wanna see people going mad, fighting, happy, having fun..... we all can do those things our self we don't need a stupid reality show to erm.... yeah..... its getting boring now.... the same crap every different day.... people go on that show is stupid why become furmous throw i reality show.... its gay!!!! :evil:

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:10 am

ooooohh Go Miss S!!!!!! :oops:

Shaf jeejoo course you going to crack it just depends how much sumone is going to push you before you crack :oops:..if you lieing then you aint really showing your true colours are you...go into a house be yourself whats the point of lieing and all that just to get FAME :roll:

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:43 pm

shaf wrote:Acting you can keep up aslong as you know what your doing.. and thats exactly what the housemates are doing. Yes acting is lieing... but it doesnt actually mean you will crack.
I think Shaf needs to be one of the 12 "nobodies" in the next series of Big Brother. Let's see how long he can act for, for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a whole season. Should be interesting. Apparently he wouldn't necessarily crack, and nobody would see his true personality.

Interesting 8)
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:13 pm

Thats coz it is hard - or everyone would be in hollywood kissing a model

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:31 pm

Shaf prove it's not hard and apply for Big Brother 9. We'll all support you and make sure you stay in for long enough to prove you can't crack :)

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:18 am

Excuses, excuses!! It's not like you're gona be sleeping with girls in the same bed.......... besides you're good at acting, and you could always ACT like you're not interested all the time, right? Plus your rents will see you 24/7. They'll monitor how you react to such a situation :)

STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND APPLY BEFORE I SEND THIS THREAD TO THE MAKERS OF BIG BROTHER!!

Platinum_Pwincess
Platinum Member

Post by Platinum_Pwincess » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:56 pm

oooo this is a very good discussion here. :P

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:10 pm

lol well big brother needs to end - nuff said! :D