*Honour Killings!*

A dedicated spot to discuss serious issues.
skea
Advanced Member

Post by skea » Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:46 pm

OK U GOT ME GOIN NOW
JUST WANA SAY 1 THING WHCH TRY EXPLAIN TO UR PARENTS IF YA PARENTS R THE TYPCAL MINDED LIKE MY MUM

ISLAM DOESNT NOT SAY AT ALL THAT A MAN IS HIGHER DIGREE THAN A WOMEN

A MAN AND WOMEN ARE EQAUL

EXAMPLE-
2STUDENTS A AND B COME FIRST IN A EXAM GETTIN 20MARKS EACH
STUDENT A GET 4 MARKS IN THE QUESTION
STUDENT B GETS 5 MAKES STUDNT
= STUDENT B HIGHER THAN A
STUDNET A GETS 7 MAKES IN QUES 2
STUDENT B GETS 3 MARKS
=STUDENT A GETS MORE THAN STUDENT B
AND SO ON BUT IN TOTAL THEY ARE BOTH EQUAL RIGHT?
THATS HOW A MAN AND WOMEN R IN ISLAM.
GET IT
JUS MEMBA THAT IF THERE IS ANY THING LIKE JAANAAT ON EARTH IS AT UR MOTHERS FEET (A WOMENS FEET) NOT UR FATHERS (NOT A MANS)
THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT WOMEN TO GO TO HEAVEN B4 MEN

AND THE WAY MEN SAY GIRLS ARE MEANT TO STAY AT HOME AND COOK CLEAN ETC AND MEN GO OUT AND WORK THATS TOTALLY WRNG CUZ PROPHET MUHAMMED S.A.W.S (THINK IT WAS THIS PROPHET BUT EXCUSE ME IF IT AINT) WIFE DIDNT USED TO GO OUT AND WORK BCUZ HE SED TO HER IF U DNT TEACH THESE WOMEN HOW TO READ THE QU`RAN THEN WHO WILL? GO OUT AND WORK I DONT MIND BUT HOW WILL ISLAM BUT GROWEN UPON WOMEN
HE USED TO DO HALF THE HOUSE WORK, HELP WITH COOKIN CLEANIN SHOPIN EVERYTHIN,SO BOYS JUS THINK BOUT THIS YEAH

SO GIRLS WHO R STILL KEPT LIVIN IN THE BROADMIND WAY MEMBA AND HOW DIF UR TREATD 2UR BROTHERS U ALWAYS HAVE HIGHER CLASS
LOL MEN IM NOT A MAN HATER LOL JUS EXPLAIN THE SITU TO THE GYALS
HOPE I MADE SENSE.
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'> <span style='color:purple'><strong>PURE <br>GUN<br>unlimited<strong></span> </span></span></span>

Miss Sweety
Settled In

Post by Miss Sweety » Sun May 21, 2006 3:54 pm

SKEA i totally agree with you...these honour killings have nothing to do with islaam but infact is just keeping the family name clean, becaus god forbid if someone thinks that we're a bad family!

im not saying i agree with girls going out there and sleeping with guys but if they do, yes its wrong but killing ur daughters boyfriend etc isn't going to make you a better person is it?

im a muslim girl and try 2 be as good as i posibly can...im not perfect and i admit to that...unfortunately we live in a society that is still backwards and these things still happen....

..i dunno if anyone can remember but i think it was last year in alum rock...a girl got found out going out with a guy, her brothers found out, she got locked i her room and her brothers went 2 find their sisters boyfriend, the boyfriend was speeding away in a car trying 2 escape from the brother...they both ended up having a car crash and now there both dead.

was it really worth it?

2 lives lost just cos a girl and boy r in love...

n u lads that r our brothers and r only trying 2 protect us....u all hav girlfriends....jus remember that its someone elses little sister that u love as well

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Sun May 13, 2007 1:24 pm

Miss Sweety wrote: these honour killings have nothing to do with islaam but infact is just keeping the family name clean

im not saying i agree with girls going out there and sleeping with guys but if they do, yes its wrong but killing ur daughters boyfriend etc isn't going to make you a better person is it?

n u lads that r our brothers and r only trying 2 protect us....u all hav girlfriends....jus remember that its someone elses little sister that u love as well

right just a few good points me fought me highlight from that LONG previous post...so true :cry:

i think the major reason why honour killings takes place is respect - the family respect......