Riots/Terrorism/Unity/Government/Politics & Music

A dedicated spot to discuss serious issues.
djbassman
AM Newbie

Post by djbassman » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:53 pm

NASH YA MESSAGES ON,WE WANT TO HEAR FROM U,WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WONG UR VOICES NEED 2 BE HEARD

<span style='color:red'>ADMIN WARNING ONE: Refer to the RULES BEFORE POSTING (pinned in every forum section). DO NOT write out whole posts in capital letters. </span>

Sunnah

Post by Sunnah » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:44 pm

:angry: wah annoyz me da most is terrorism..honestly jus cuz one muslim decides 2 blow himself up ppl tht thnk tht all muslims are bad and WE ARE NOT....SUCIDE BOMBINGS R HARAAM SO Y DO PPL KEEP DOIN EM???
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>XxXŝůи-вůм?XxX</span></span>

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:10 pm

I'd like to know.. what's music got to do with it? "riots/terrorism/unity/government/politics and music" ? Confusing.
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

Senorita
Advanced Member

Post by Senorita » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:19 pm

true sunnah

islam doesnt encourage violence... so why are muslims named violent and disruptive people? if this is peoples idea of 'jihad' then their going the wrong way about it....!

music? hmmmm... maybe like what a song/track is saying... whether it encourages violence and stuff like that... like for example 50 cent, hes an artist and in his movie, hes holding a baby in one hand and a gun in the other? whats that saying? not exactly a good example to the younger generation..

people need to consider whos listening to their music, and what audience their targetting. this whole 'gangsta' fase that the majority are influenced by...which leads to wanting to be 'gangsta', that leads to violence :D and etcc..... depending on who you are :D

thats my conclusion :D
<b>You Must Carry A Chaos Inside You To Give Birth To A Dancing Star - Nietzsche</b>

s3xy-kuri
AM Newbie

Post by s3xy-kuri » Thu May 10, 2007 5:22 pm

i dont kno why wen someone hears terrorism, they think muslims because islam doesnt say that...media made it sound like part of islam as for unity then not much left in muslims because if there was then we wouldnt be in such a bad state now and be called terrorists cuz we would have done something by now TOGETHER

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Thu May 10, 2007 5:48 pm

Due to all the terrorist events that have been taking placed all over the world, muslims have been given a VERY BAD view :cry:
I blame the media particularly because the media persuades the audience and promotes muslims in a negative way for all to see:@:@hypocrytical :evil:

Senorita i agree with what you said so true 8)...

We cannot change what people have said about muslims in the past however we can change the way they think about us :D

Brown Eyed Beauty
Advanced Member

Post by Brown Eyed Beauty » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:33 pm

"riots/terrorism/unity/government/politics and music" right then.

Terrorism: There are extremists in all religions. It's when people begin to be prejudice and generalise a whole nation to a minority that problems surface. Terrorism can come in all shapes and forms e.g. BNP blowing up cars and Al-Qaeda blowing up villages etc. Unfortunately innocent civilians end up injured (and/or worse) when terrorism blows out of control.

However *this is just me being controversial* should terrorists be allowed to live in the UK and voice their views as part of their right to freedom of speech in this country. I agree that this can lead to physical violence but sometimes it only leads on because their views are supressed. What do you think :?:

Unity: "all for one and one for all" >> that should be the world's motto. :D Everyone's always concentrating on things like saving the environment so much that they forget that we're supposed to be living in harmony with eachother, respecting eachother's beliefs and opinions regardless of any difference.

Music: it's a metaphor for life =D but i don't know what it's doing in this thread.. Music can influence some youths into a world of "pimping", gangs and guns. However, it can also influence people in a good way so that swings both ways :D
The world's not getting smaller, there's just less in it.