GHOSTS!!!

A dedicated spot to discuss serious issues.
hacker
Radio Presenter

Post by hacker » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:49 am

<span style='color:orange'>Go ahead with your stories...lol</span> :P
Keepin it real...

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:34 am

<span style='color:pink'>I'm not sure since I've never personally seen one.

However I do believe in some sort of spirits, but not necessarily your typical spirit that you can actually see like a ghost!

I've heard lots of stories about them, and of course they've come on TV, but I wouldn't say "I believe in ghosts" until I actually experience one myself.

But *touchwood* I won't! :unsure: </span>
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:05 am

<span style='color:pink'>Jinn? The MC? Jera juggy d de naal gaana gayaa si? 8) Haha kidding </span>

hacker
Radio Presenter

Post by hacker » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:44 am

-MissS- wrote: <span style='color:pink'>Jinn? The MC? Jera juggy d de naal gaana gayaa si?  8)  Haha kidding </span>

<span style='color:orange'>Achaa Miss S I know which Jinn you and cobra are on about the song was called Kohl Aaja :D </span>
Keepin it real...

Basit

Post by Basit » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:57 pm

Nice topic lol ... i dnt generally believe in Ghosts ... but i believe in Jinns ... i dnt think they are like exactly the same thing as ghosts but ye its on the same lines ... or maybe i aint sure lol ... but ye i believe in Jinns n if they are they same things as ghosts ... i belive in ghosts :$

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter
Facebook: AsianMixRadio

Post by SparkyDarky » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:25 pm

Ghosts hmmmmmmmmmm depends init, i never seen a ghost as such but personally howeva i do belive in spirits. There are sum parts in Gujarat India so i have heard where u can see forms of spirits where they cremat body's weather or not its true or not who knows i wouldnt like to find out either!!!

Interesting topic ;)

hacker
Radio Presenter

Post by hacker » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:52 pm

<span style='color:orange'>I've heard like millions of stories from other people most originating in countries like pakistan...

lol by the way I doubt anyone on here would admit to have seen a ghost because no one would probably believe them anyway :o

But I do believe in them and that there are jinn out there...and also Black Magic has anyone ever seen anyone do that?
</span> :blink:
Keepin it real...

xZubdax

Post by xZubdax » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:31 pm

:blink: Black Magic!..

Yes Yes!.. Deffinately!.. Many members of my family have been effected hugely by black magic!.. And Believe me itts not nice..

Does witches count in this one?! And Jaadu and all that that stuff?

I STRONGLY.. belive in witches.. :o my 0lder brother at University saw one!.. <_< and God Fordbid i wouldnt like to have an experience as such!.. :ph34r:
it was late at night.. :blink: him and all his friends walked down to the river.. by the unversity campus!.. B) and they were all throwing stickz and things in the river.. racing talking!.. etc.etc. ;)
When my brothers eyes fell on a young lady :huh: ... sitting on her own on a bench reading a book!.. ;) As he approached her.. wondering if she was ok... :unsure: he heard his friends say 'lets chip bro' he carried on walking towards this ' Lady ' :angry: as he approached her
' U OK? ' :blink:
NO Reply.. :unsure:
' Whats Wrong? ' :blink:
No Reply.. but a glow on her rather HUgee hat!.. B)
he turned to face his friends.. to his amazement they had LEFT!.. :angry:

Turning back towards the Lady!.. With a flash of lightening she vanishes!... :ph34r:

now this sounds rather much like a farly tale kind of thing.. or one of those typical sppoky stories.. Buh i believe my brother.. he was so scared.. i even remmeber how he rang home.. and his voce was tremble and cold.. and scared!..

hacker
Radio Presenter

Post by hacker » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:37 pm

<span style='color:orange'>Cobra I'll be watching out for 'SQUEAKY' on AsianMix :D
A big warm welcome to him/her...lol :P

And Zubda...yeah you're right black magic ain't nice I know people that been affected by that...It's chronic!!! :o</span>
Keepin it real...

xZubdax

Post by xZubdax » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:48 pm

Theres MANY types of Balck Magic.. any1 seen it.. or know of any types?

hacker
Radio Presenter

Post by hacker » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:58 pm

<span style='color:orange'>I've seen it once in Pakistan...

One of my cousins had been affected by it so they called this Baba (LOL that's what they called him anyway) over to their house.

Anyways he came and got an egg and read on it for like half an hour or some at it was ages...

Then after that he goes to my cousin who had been affected by it to crack the egg by hitting it 3 times...And then that guy split the egg open and 21 nails came out of it and also a little script with some writing on it and also the hair of the person who had done the black magic on him!

The Baba goes he isn't allowed to tell us who did it on him because that's a promise they have to make when they learn black magic...but he reversed it or some at I think anyways I don't remember much more coz I was about 7 at the time.

There's so much black magic and that in Pakistan. Thing is it's so easy to cast it one anyone all you need to do is go to them shahs give the persons pic (AND A BIT OF MONEY!) lol and they do allsorts with these little dolls poking needles and that into them it's really scary all the stuff they with it...

Anyways enough of my essay...lol I'll continue it some other time :D </span>
Keepin it real...

hacker
Radio Presenter

Post by hacker » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:20 pm

<span style='color:orange'>Yeah there's loads of people doing black magic. But it's not always possible to stay away from them. It's because they usually be like people in Pakistan and that doing Taweez on people so they marry their daughter. Lol loads of weird stories like that man...It's usually always to do with like one family wanting a visa or something similar. HAHA

P.S. Squeaky we can't wait to hear you squeaky voice :P </span> (ha)
Keepin it real...

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:27 am

<span style='color:pink'>Somebody tell me what a "Jinn" is!

Black magic is so freaking sad and low! And why do people do it? Out of jealousy!

If you are affected by it though, I still say - stop believing that it's going to affect the rest of your life - keep faith in whoever and whatever you keep faith in, and do the right thing. Even those jealous-black-magicker-ulu-de-pattey can't fool the Ultimate Truth B) </span>

hacker
Radio Presenter

Post by hacker » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:39 am

<span style='color:orange'>Miss S a Jinn is an evil spirit basically...It originates from the Arabian and Muslim origin.

Sorry I don't know how to explain them properly :( lol...Google it you'll get millions of essays about them.
</span> :D
Keepin it real...

ShAzIaMaDnEsJaTtI
Advanced Member

Post by ShAzIaMaDnEsJaTtI » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:00 am

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: ghosts dey dont exist stop scaring me now i m neva gona go out at nyt on me own man :unsure: :blink:
Mїѓ??ŗĭ ?ŕ?ďẹ ?∫ mă m?ήĐ mįг?טŗ? бļŎ?đ ł? m@ Ҝ?ŅĎ ∫? Şŧ?ρ Ă?ŀĐЗ ДŋĎ Ľξť mэ ?ҺŕŲ ćŐ? į? ДĿ ฿??Ŧ ďĄ MẼ ņ m? m?Ŕ?טѓł Ċř?ω <br><br><br><br><br><br><br>>>>>>>>>KR4Z33 J/\771<<<<<<<<<<