GHOSTS!!!

A dedicated spot to discuss serious issues.
hacker
Radio Presenter

Post by hacker » Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:15 pm

<span style='color:orange'>LOL...Nah as far as I know they can only go into living things...

Whales are scary enough as they are!...LOL a Jinn inside them would probably bring another tsunami!... :D </span>
Keepin it real...

Ms Patan
AM Newbie

Post by Ms Patan » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:52 am

ghosts i dunno jinssssssss well YES!! i mean ive been freaked owt 4 da rest ov my life how do u expect me 2 go bak 2 my aunty's house b4 dem sikh's lived in dey house nd dey had jins inda house nd dey r still dere......i fink.............but i mean wierd fings were goin on inda house nd god knows y wen my aunty was cleanin she foundddddd a taweez god knows wa it seddddddddd but hey ppl DEY HAD F***** BLAK MAGIC PUT ONDA WHOLE FAMILY i fink or sum111 i know dis is bout ghosts but ppl tell me wa is excatly blak magic nd all dat **** y do ppl do it how??? i hear dey can do it wid 1 strand ov ur hair ekkkk **** i recently been pk omg !!!!!!!!! nd wa r dese stories kids makin m8s wid jins nd jinz bein blak wid blond hair red lips nd dey feet bakwards hmmmm i know jinz ca get in2 u coz my uncle is a mulah nd his m8 a molvi or summat his son had 1 in him ..... i hear dey can be gud 1z nd bad 1z tell me is dat true ok ppl do help me on my 5 hundred questions ok sfe bye

Dj-Vin
AM Newbie

Post by Dj-Vin » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:28 pm

<span style='color:orange'> :( Im Scared Of Ghosts....

Even though i've never seen any :D , so i guess i believe
its all just fiction :unsure: ...ermm but i guess its the fears
within a person that makes you believe in ghosts etc and all
the other supernatural kinda stuff...i blame T.V Horror Movies
8) </span>

..x.o.x.. Sexii ..x.o.x..
AM Newbie

Post by ..x.o.x.. Sexii ..x.o.x.. » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:44 pm

Oiii jinns r scary omg and sumtimes i even freak out cuz thinkin dat 1s in me lol cuz i act weird sumtimes

Chox
Settled In

Post by Chox » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:02 am

yo this is SPOOOKY

hacker
Radio Presenter

Post by hacker » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:00 am

<span style='color:yellow'>Imagine being in a dark forest all on your own and you hear some strange noies... And a shadow following you... :blink:

Happens in films all the time... lol

Ain't seen a horror film for time! Anyone here got any stories about being freaked out whilst watching one... :D</span>
Keepin it real...

Chox1
AM Newbie

woah

Post by Chox1 » Mon May 07, 2007 6:53 pm

jinns are scary lolz nah im not scared

Brown Eyed Beauty
Advanced Member

Post by Brown Eyed Beauty » Tue May 08, 2007 7:27 pm

LOOOOOOL funny thing about ghosts...i read an article where they hired 6 psychics to investigate the sighting of a ghost in this pub...every1 was getting spooked n stuff and then some1 realises.. "wait we're in a pub, people get drunk people hallucinate??" anywayyyy well i believe in Jinn too but they arent necessarily evil.. and speaking about Black Magic..i usually have this conversation with a lot of people and if u believe in God u shouldnt believe in any evil oogeldy boogeldy cos God's the most superior being on earth right? Black Magic is just a psychological thing that people can't explain and therefore like to blame it on the Jinn e.g. people say u put nazar on people when they look especially nice and then bad stuff happens to them? Well does any1 stop to notice the bad things that happen to them wen they dont look all glitzy n prettied up??

However if u don't believe in God...then bring on the black magic :)
The world's not getting smaller, there's just less in it.

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Wed May 09, 2007 5:40 pm

lol Ghosts? i do believe in jinns even saw one back in Pakistan ma daiz wouldn't want to experience that again!
Black magic is really bad aswell many people that i know have been under the influence of black magic in the past and its horrible! :cry:

Ghosts? am confused? can sumone tell me the difference between a ghost and a jinn i swear i dont know? :( am being honest :roll:

Platinum_Pwincess
Platinum Member

Post by Platinum_Pwincess » Fri May 11, 2007 8:09 pm

Um i dano da diffrence really, so i cant answer dah buh i do beiliev in ghosts :oops:

x Meenal x
Advanced Member

Post by x Meenal x » Mon May 28, 2007 2:06 am

OMG most haunted is scaryy...

Once I woz in india.. and ma grandmother woz tellin me dah der woz a ghost in our family house..

apparently it woz my greatgrandmother :S

uff it jus makes me scared evn thinkin bwt it.. scary shit!

x meenal x

x EeYa x

Post by x EeYa x » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:50 pm

I bet no1z guna believe what happnd to me :shock:

Basically my mum n nan were at home.. And i came home from school.. And they were talkin about jinnz in the living room.. And i go 2 my mum im going upstairs to get changed :shock:

So i went up into my room and sat down on the bed to switch on the radio :shock:

Then NO LIE!!!! The door shut and the lock shut itself! :shock:

My S*** nearly came out! I RAN downstairssss and cried and told them what happnd but they just laughed in my face :shock: :shock: :shock:

I still ask myslef 'OH WHY DID THEY LAUGH' :shock: lol :(

My mum thought i was lying right?

Then hahahahahahaaaa The same night she was sitting downstairs on her own in the living room with the tv off.. Reading her newspaper (jang :D )
And she heard some1 come running down the stairs.. It wasnt me? It wasnt my sis? So who was it :shock:
And this 'thing' whatever it was went into the kitchen and opened the tap fully... Thats when my mum realised... that 'Dahl meh kuch kala hai' :shock: :shock:

The End :wink:

hacker
Radio Presenter

Post by hacker » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:52 pm

Eeya i can't belive i actually read all that :shock: LOL! it was funny :roll:
Keepin it real...

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:03 pm

LMFAO@ 'dahl mein kuch kalah hai'
eeya you should consider writing :lol:
read stories to your babies one day :P :roll:

x EeYa x

Post by x EeYa x » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:24 pm

Lol hacker :oops:

Cuzzzy man it must still be in my house u know....

Omg yehhh and once yeah even worserrr...

I was in the bathroom, havin a nice relaxin pooop... bout sayyy 5am?
The bathroom window was open

We've got a kitchen extension.. So if someone stands on kitchen roof they can look into the bathroom right?

I was on the toilet... Then all of a sudden :shock:

Someone wolf whistled me!

Honesttttttt NO LIE! I didnt even wipe ma ass, i leggd it out the toilet!!

Ran to my room n told my sista.. She was like :shock: 'Eeya U lie' :shock:

But she was laffin :shock:

So we grabbed a baseball bat... Went to the bathroom... One behind the otha... And the window was SHUTTTTTTTTT :shock:

She opened it n ther was nuffin ther... jus birds tweeeeting..

A total HORRIFYING experience...

Something i wud neva wish upon someone =(