Israel in Lebanon - where will it end?

A dedicated spot to discuss serious issues.
Dj_Shawn
Settled In

Post by Dj_Shawn » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:54 pm

Israel is now engaged in military action in Lebanon and Gaza - where will this end?

UN Secretary General Kofi Annan and UK Prime Minister Tony Blair have called for the deployment of international troops to stop the violence between Israel and Lebanon.

Israel has extended its air campaign to northern Lebanon after a Hezbollah rocket attack killed eight Israelis in Haifa.

give us your input what do you all say to this....

Sunnah

Post by Sunnah » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:59 pm

:( A FEEL SORRY 4 DA PEEPZ DAT R DYIN MAN :(
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>XxXŝůи-вůм?XxX</span></span>

LaRa
Advanced Member

Post by LaRa » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:06 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Israel always does whatever it wants and personally the world is too soft on them. </span>

dj_kurioo
Radio Presenter

Post by dj_kurioo » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:30 pm

i agree with lara i think they get away with alot of thing's
DJ Kurioo - Live from NY, Mon - Fri @ 10-12am (BST), 5-7pm (EST)

www.myspace.com/djkurioo

Nivlamusic.com

check out the new single ft nivla on ma myspace

C.I.A
AM Newbie

Post by C.I.A » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:53 am

yh but cum on we all know hu is behind israel and funding them with huge amounts of money and ammunition America! america have always funded israel and no offence 2 any israelis they have complied and done exactli what america have asked! why they have done this can b for a number of reasons like tryin 2 get cosy with america the biggest country and most powerful in d world!

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:43 pm

yeah fair enough Israel getting together with America for more money so that they can improve their living...but it's only the rich people in Israel who are with America because only rich people who get to have a say andits the poor people who innocently get killed in the fights/bombs etc....and the israel government doesnt take any action..everyday yet another several innocent people get killed..

The question is: Why is Israel gettin away with all this?
Probably because they know they've got America's back....and as C.I.A stated 'America the biggest country and the most powerful in the world' theres not much any other country could do to stop the violence :(

C.I.A
AM Newbie

Post by C.I.A » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:08 pm

yes ur rite i did state that america is the biggest and the most powerful and its obvious im right the countries that can do something about it e.g. china dont want to know cos there too busy with internal afffairs regarding trying to become number 1 in the world themselves, the only other country america is scared of is iran because of the obvious nuclear threat! I dont think its just the rich people in israel the goverment is in on it too, i jus feel sorry for the less off people who have to deal with the threat of shells flying over their heads day and night not knowing whther they may see ther kids again :$

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:46 pm

yeah i agree but i'm sure there is a way to stop all this violence :evil: It gets worse day by day......so many lives taken away for exactly what?
pshttt

Brown Eyed Beauty
Advanced Member

Post by Brown Eyed Beauty » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:47 pm

Dj_Shawn wrote: UN Secretary General Kofi Annan and UK Prime Minister Tony Blair have called for the deployment of international troops to stop the violence between Israel and Lebanon.
Let's hope newly appointed UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown will make a more valuable input into solving this conflict than the former PM did.
The world's not getting smaller, there's just less in it.

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:07 pm

Ermm.. you do know we may have a general election pretty soon, right?!
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

Brown Eyed Beauty
Advanced Member

Post by Brown Eyed Beauty » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:22 pm

Well then whoever has the appropriate authority. :roll:

All i'm trying to say is that this situation should have been solved quite a while ago and let's just hope the best for the future. =)
The world's not getting smaller, there's just less in it.

roogiefilriz
Advanced Member

custom writings service

Post by roogiefilriz » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:25 am

Dear Ruchita Please forward me you resume and also advise when u ll be able to join in case there is vacancy. In our schools, however, games and sports are not given much importance. Into the wild movie from 2007. 2014 Home cover letter for preschool teacher assistant Map. who can i hire to do my homework
the field (perhaps conference presentations or public readings). Literature Review Literature review from the dissertation and. Solving Sudoku program r c 0 c c ) if( a row r col c. Learn arabic for free fast and easy using your native language! help writing online dating profile