what dreams do you like to see happen?

Discuss anything in general here, talk to other members, make yourself at home!
kp86

what dreams do you like to see happen?

Post by kp86 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:52 pm

so.... basicallly.... you tell me your dreams that you want them to come true.... and if you are young tell me what would you like to become when you grow up!!

my dreams i would like to see happen...

i would like to travel around the world and do dangerous and crazy stuff... like rock climbing... bunngie jumping.... raftng.... jumping out of planes... drivin monester cars... stuff like that.... crazy crap....

i would like to finishmy nursing degree and getting married then work for a year then go to USA or somewhere and try my crazy stuff.....and enjoy my life too the MAX

noorie69
Platinum Member

Post by noorie69 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:57 pm

id like to win the lottery, go abroad, have kids, raaise them to be good adults and so on... :oops:
**bak 2 rule the world .. !!**

Platinum_Pwincess
Platinum Member

Post by Platinum_Pwincess » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:12 pm

Erm....well...I would like to...

Go sixth form/coll :roll: > Get a job :) > Make money :twisted: > Get a nice car 8) > Go uni :roll: > Get a better job 8) > Get married :wink: > Buy a House :D > Have kids :oops: > Go on holidays 8) > Live a Happy life :D

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:20 pm

i have a dreammmmm.... :oops:

*that i live a happy and stress-free life and that no trouble comes in my way :D

adi
Settled In

Post by adi » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:15 pm

i have a dream that 1 day all lil smallheath girls n boys will join hands n play with lil aston girls n boys :lol:

nah im with kp id like 2 go bunjee jumpin, sky divin, drive moster trucks n knock dwn amrikans (6) even tho im scared :$

xXxXxsobbiaxXxXx
AM Newbie

Post by xXxXxsobbiaxXxXx » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:12 pm

loooool @ adi .. u plum ..

my dream same as cuzzys :D .. buh den i have had trouble cum ma way . . so tht dream didnt reali work out ..
and i've had alot ov stress lol ..
|[x Sobbia x]|

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:31 pm

dreams are continous..one gets shattered so what..plenty more to come..so just smile smile and smile because you danow what life throws at you (dialogue) :lol: