Do your parents know EVERYTHING about you?

Discuss anything in general here, talk to other members, make yourself at home!
-MissS-
Administrator

Do your parents know EVERYTHING about you?

Post by -MissS- » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:34 pm

Are you hiding anything from them?

If so, why?
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

noorie69
Platinum Member

Post by noorie69 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:05 pm

hmmmmmmmmmm interesting, not hiding anything but they don't know every little detail of my life story, they would propably kill me if they did 8) what about you??
**bak 2 rule the world .. !!**

Platinum_Pwincess
Platinum Member

Post by Platinum_Pwincess » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:54 pm

Hm....Yeah kind of - I don't tell them much and if i did then i think i might get into trouble --- or maybe not. I'm not sure :oops:

Dr-evil
Diamond Member

Post by Dr-evil » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:05 am

my parents know all about me n'all, a think its a speciality of desi parents :D
Vice President of the Ladoo Crew.

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:12 pm

erm LOL no they dont :oops:..if i do tel them erm they wud probably start accusing ans assuming and i dont think i could go through all of that...tis nt like am doing something wrong....tis just when am ready and comfortable ill tell them :D

SEXC_BOI
Settled In

Post by SEXC_BOI » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:51 pm

hmm good question, i believe i have read an article on this somewhere before, i think no 1 can really know you or can u really tell them everything even your parents because i believe we all keep that tiny 5 percent of our deep inner selves hidden, its just a natural defence system i guess, against what i dont really know. Is there anyone who really feels they tell everything to their parents and they know them and when i say that i mean really know u?

look forward 2 your thoughts!

x Meenal x
Advanced Member

Post by x Meenal x » Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:03 pm

oooo good question..

No my parents don't know everything about me but they know the basic's.
They dont mind if I'm out with guys late at night because they trust me like that.
They are very understanding and I can trust my mum & talk to her about anything.
My mum thinks that if I'm out with boys then there more likely to look after me then my girls.

Good Question MissS
x Meenal x
*Indian Pwincess!*

Platinum_Pwincess
Platinum Member

Post by Platinum_Pwincess » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:12 pm

Wow we your lucky Meenal :P

I trust my dad more than my mom because me and my dad are like really close, and my grandad. hehe his a funny person :P
As for my mom, we just argue over the littlest things. :oops:

kp86

Post by kp86 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:39 pm

o0o0o0o...... good topic....

hehe.... when i was at school i got in trouble and thats how my parents found out some stuff about me... :roll: but the some important things i have kept to myself.... because it my business not my parents... i trust my dad more then my mum.... i tell my dad everything even girl problems.... if i told my mum some thing... my mum will be like whatever deal with it, or she will be like it's your fault you should known better. so... that why i don't tell my mum such much as my dad. i tend to think that my mum would chat round.... that's why i would not tell her... basically i don't trust my mum .... i know that sounds nasty but its true.... it just me... anyways... thank you

desi securitry guarld
Settled In

Post by desi securitry guarld » Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:00 pm

they know as much about me as they need to know lol, simple as. i live a different life, those who know me know what im like :D
Erm...Yea So As I Was Saying....

Platinum_Pwincess
Platinum Member

Post by Platinum_Pwincess » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:39 pm

oo a Good boy :P

noorie69
Platinum Member

Post by noorie69 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:14 pm

my storys pretty much the same as kp's, since then i tell em nothing, they know all they need to know basically looooooooooool oooo that makes me sound bad :evil: :evil: nah nah i'm ok-ish , jus not perfect :oops: :oops:
as those who know me already know and those who don't know me ain't going to find out :P :P
**bak 2 rule the world .. !!**

paki_girl_19
Advanced Member

Post by paki_girl_19 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:10 pm

My mum doesnt know everything about me! Its because she starts asking me too many questions
Be what you want and say what u feel.. because those who matter dont mind and those who mind dont matter....

skea
Advanced Member

Post by skea » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:32 pm

Good topic, i dont tell my mum everything, as a matter of fact she doesnt no anything about me i guess is a trust and understanding issue,
my mum sometimes trys to come on da level and try talk to me about things bt she dont understand until they understand us we cant talk to them about certain things, we cnt share interests. i do feel bad in da sence that she doesnt really no me at all from when she think she does, its harsh coming to terms wid it but its reality
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'> <span style='color:purple'><strong>PURE <br>GUN<br>unlimited<strong></span> </span></span></span>

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:56 pm

Mom and dad — they are like the two of the most important people in your life.

If your parents dont know much about you its probably because you dont spend enough time together...

Try to spend time together and enjoy each others company

Share your feelings with your parents..How are they supposed to know that your feeling distrubed if you dont tell them yourself?

Jus be kind...show that you care (even little things do the trick) :wink: and above all in whatever you do try your best....

Am sure this would strengthen your relationship with your parents and build the trust so that you could be straight up and honest with them :D