Quote From G W Bush

Discuss anything in general here, talk to other members, make yourself at home!
Basit

Quote From G W Bush

Post by Basit » Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:27 pm

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." George W. Bush

'Metro Newspaper - Worlds Most Famous Quotes'

I wonda what he could have meant by that and why is the quote soo famous lol im confused ... dus anyone know wot context it was used in?

Basit

Post by Basit » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:31 pm

lol ye i knw i heard of it before aswell but i thought it was nuffin but i was reading it yday and realised it could mean 101 things

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:58 pm

101 things :shock:
i only figured out two meanings that it could possibly have :?

C.I.A
AM Newbie

Post by C.I.A » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:11 am

LOL hes the worst american president in recent times, if u look at other greats Bill Clinton hes nothing compared to them, althought some presidents have done wrong things as percieved by somw people like JFK in Vietnam and Nixon with the watergate scandal, atleast they were clever with their words unlike this idiot and sum 1 once sed he looks like a monkey and thats so tru lol i bet i cud do betta that him, so next election campaign vote 4 me, oh u cant im not american :$ pakistan ere i cum :P

C.I.A
AM Newbie

Post by C.I.A » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:14 am

LOL hes the worst american president in recent times, if u look at other greats Bill Clinton hes nothing compared to them, althought some presidents have done wrong things as percieved by somw people like JFK in Vietnam and Nixon with the watergate scandal, atleast they were clever with their words unlike this idiot and sum 1 once sed he looks like a monkey and thats so tru lol i bet i cud do betta that him, so next election campaign vote 4 me, oh u cant im not american :$ pakistan ere i cum :P

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:34 pm

you dont have to be charming in order to become president of a State 'idiot' :P personally i dont think Bush is much of an intelligent person sometimes people use big words to make themselves look clever he uses them to make himself look dumb :oops:

hacker
Radio Presenter

Post by hacker » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:51 pm

cuzzy wrote:you dont have to be charming in order to become president of a State 'idiot' :P personally i dont think Bush is much of an intelligent person sometimes people use big words to make themselves look clever he uses them to make himself look dumb :oops:
Or maybe it's the American accent.
Keepin it real...

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:04 am

na na i can understand the american accent clearly Bush has bare quotes that make you go :shock: i bet you half the time he doesnt even know what he goes on about :evil:

C.I.A
AM Newbie

Post by C.I.A » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:46 am

lol course he doesnt know what hes on bout, he prob gets one of his advisors to write everyfin he says for him most likely the homeland security one since he loves talking bout the topic so much, hes an incompetent fool simple as :P

optimus_prime
AM Newbie

Post by optimus_prime » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:17 pm

Another great comment by George Bush is:

"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" and

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

LOL What a moron

* Adnan *
Gold Member

Post by * Adnan * » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:19 pm

Another :

I don't know the exact words but its like this :

'' Any tourist coming in to our country we will kill them ''

Brown Eyed Beauty
Advanced Member

Post by Brown Eyed Beauty » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:28 pm

Yeah maybe we should check the source of that one ^^ i dont think it could be completely true..

Hey another quote:

"Yo Blair" - He said that when they had some meeting.. press and media swarmed over that quote like bumblybees around a beehive :shock:
The world's not getting smaller, there's just less in it.