How do you impress a man?

Discuss anything in general here, talk to other members, make yourself at home!
optimus_prime
AM Newbie

Post by optimus_prime » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:00 pm

And the question for the guys:
-How do women impress you?

Going past the looks and whether you find the girl attractive etc. Its got to be sense of humour and if shes witty too, even better. A women with those qualities and is also confident in herself. Priceless.

-What's the worst thing a girl has ever done in an attempt to impress you, but has failed miserabley?

LOL well I had a girl ask me on Friiday if i liked babies. But that was just weird.

Back to the question, in the first year of uni, I had a girl who kept asking me if she could join in a football match we were having. I eventually said ok and tripped over the ball on her first touch and hurt her ankle. There was a lot of people watching too!! :P

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:27 pm

optimus_prime wrote:
Back to the question, in the first year of uni, I had a girl who kept asking me if she could join in a football match we were having. I eventually said ok and tripped over the ball on her first touch and hurt her ankle. There was a lot of people watching too!! :P
Was that meant to impress her or you? lol! bechari
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

Madeeha
Settled In

Post by Madeeha » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:27 pm

-How do you impress the guys you like?
-Do you think flashing a leg or your cleavage does the trick, or is it all in your attitude?

I can't remember the last time I liked somebody enough to try and impress them, but I think how I would go about it would depend on what kind of guy it was that I'm trying to impress. Generally though, it takes a lot of smiling and laughing (and hair twirling)... and a strange and twisted conversation to make him remember me (I lie, I do remember the last time I was talking to a dude I liked, and I ended up talking about pigs in g-strings :D hehe).
And I don't think flashing skin is very impressive, but I guess that would be for the guys to judge... so yea, being happy and confident works most of the time, and gentle flirting and some compliments are great too, because guys love an ego boost ^_^
Did I answer the question?

* Adnan *
Gold Member

Post by * Adnan * » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:18 pm

Yea i impress them by . . lool

optimus_prime
AM Newbie

Post by optimus_prime » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:33 pm

-MissS- wrote:
optimus_prime wrote:
Was that meant to impress her or you? lol! bechari
Both lol. It was funny because it was like it was happening in slow motion.

luciouse
AM Newbie

lmao

Post by luciouse » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:13 am

raaaaar dis sum funny stuff man lykin da question. lols. Hmmmmm how to impress a guy? to be honest just be urself its best to be urself den to act n be someone or sumink u ain't. cuz its wats within urself dat makes u who u r n wat u r. if da guy or girl dn't lyke dat den tuff on dem its best to comprimise in dat case. ayt sfe man am out dis 1 nw bizzle tc bye xx

Supervisor
Supervisor

Re: lmao

Post by Supervisor » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:09 pm

luciouse wrote:raaaaar dis sum funny stuff man lykin da question. lols. Hmmmmm how to impress a guy? to be honest just be urself its best to be urself den to act n be someone or sumink u ain't. cuz its wats within urself dat makes u who u r n wat u r. if da guy or girl dn't lyke dat den tuff on dem its best to comprimise in dat case. ayt sfe man am out dis 1 nw bizzle tc bye xx
Rules before posting in my signature. Read them before you post again.

Your posting rights are on probation.

Thanks!

Brown Eyed Beauty
Advanced Member

Post by Brown Eyed Beauty » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:19 pm

well i cant exactly flash a leg or cleavage because i wear my hijaab which means i need to be a bit more creative with my "pulling" technique ;) A major thing with both guys and girls is you have to understand who you're talking to. If you're talking to someone who's quite intelligent, you naturally step up your conversation because you don't want to be seen as a bimbo.. and vice versa, you don't want to make the other person seem uncomfortable. talking about einsteins e=MC(squared) and how you'd like to modify that theory is not a great conversation topic with the average Tom Dick or Harry..

Also you have to be lady-like in front of men because believe it or not.. they're looking for a lady, not a "gangstah chick" shocking ino! =) so some girls who like to over-use slang in front of guys usually kill it e.g. ino a girl who uses "braav" or "blaad" at the end of every sentence and it worries guys a bit because it seems aggressive..

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:49 pm

lmao@'braav/blaad'
funny how girls who act all 'sick gangstresses' *cough* dont get very far in life newais back to the topic :roll:
i think attitude is the main factor when trying to impress a guy and how a girl can show interest towards the guy :wink: