How do you impress a man?

Discuss anything in general here, talk to other members, make yourself at home!
-MissS-
Administrator

How do you impress a man?

Post by -MissS- » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:39 pm

I'm not asking this question for myself, but I was talking to someone and joking about how some girls think they're impressing guys by what they do..... but the guys end up laughing behind their backs!! (And vice versa with the guys.)

So the question to the women is:

-How do you impress the guys you like?
-Do you think flashing a leg or your cleavage does the trick, or is it all in your attitude?

And the question for the guys:

-How do women impress you?
-What's the worst thing a girl has ever done in an attempt to impress you, but has failed miserabley?

I'm intrigued to hear what's going on in your minds...... discuss!
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

kp86

Post by kp86 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:28 pm

-Do you think flashing a leg or your cleavage does the trick, or is it all in your attitude?

i don't need to impress no guys.... if they like you they like you.... if they don't then they don't.... i aint gonna go to my own way to impress a guy... thats not being your self... so... no point... and flashing a leg or cleveage is not impressing a guy... thats... just saying to guys i want you to sleep with me then leave me... and your attitude.. nope... allow that... that don't impress no one... be your self... and job done...

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:15 am

So you're saying, you don't do anything out of the ordinary if you like someone. Eg, laugh at everything they say, talk to them more, etc? Would you treat your husband-to-be in exactly the same way as you'd treat everyone else?!

No matter how reserved somebody is, I would have thought they would act differently around someone they like. Nobody just doesn't do anything different, since what we do is a part-reflection of what's going on in our heads most of the time!

But if you really don't do ANYTHING, and just be the same as you always are with everyone else, then fair enough :)

C.I.A
AM Newbie

Post by C.I.A » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:13 am

Great post, erm honestli i really dont think anyone can just do nothing, i dont believe thats possible, if u like someone or wana impress them, surely some sort or rush of energy or adrenaline kicks in and u kind of lose control and whatever happens does so naturally, whether that b butterflies in your stomach (most likley d gals) or ur heart beats faster, plus then there are d girls hu like 2 make it obvious and try and entice the guy via playing with their hair, sneaky looks etc, so overall no i dont think anyone does nothing cos even though u may not know it u r doing sumfin :P On a personal level i would try n erm get her attention by whatever means and once uve got that ur half way der, rest is as they say history :D

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:41 pm

For most women their appearance is very important when trying to impress a guy. From what ive seen most women tend to smile more often if they near the guy or twirl their hair with their fingers. Compliments for example 'i like your shirt' blah blah could be used to start a conversation....these are just simple hints in impressing a lad :wink:

personally i think just be yourself because you dont have to change yourself in order to impress a guy and the answer to 'flashing a leg or your cleavage doing the trick'..well most women would believ that this could impress men more..in fact it doesnt :? reason being that the guy wouldn't remember what you wear and wouldn't care so its pretty useless and it could give off the WRONG impression :roll:

cutieepiee
AM Newbie

Post by cutieepiee » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:30 pm

urmm we basicalli now dayzz guyz lyk tooo c stuff:| wich is horribleee!! i hate it!! if sum1 lyks u den tey lyk u for hu u r not coz tey wanna go out wiv u n make u changed to the way tey want u too changed too :|:| n for guyz tey lyk to c gyal in mini skirt n all tis stuff buh i hate wearing mini skirttt sooo yh n if u lyk emmm dnt go for the lukzz luk for the personiltyyy u get me :D

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:50 pm

cutieepie
1. Answer the question, how do YOU impress a man, not how do others, and how should a man be impressed. HOW DO YOU impress a guy :)

2. http://www.asianmix.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1452 read rule 8 before the supervisor bans you

kp86

Post by kp86 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:50 pm

nope i don't act differently... around people... only the ones i hate... and i intend to act differently towards my family... thats about it!!

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:04 pm

kp how on earth does that relate to this topic? :?

kp86

Post by kp86 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:27 pm

cuzzy if you look before your post missS was asking me a question.... and i am answering it!!! :evil:

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:18 am

kp86 wrote:cuzzy if you look before your post missS was asking me a question.... and i am answering it!!! :evil:
No you didn't lol. Read it again carefully! :)

I honestly think there is a severe lack of ladies on this website who can answer the question directly and truthfully. You're all stuck in your "it's personality that counts"-mode. Bullshizzle.... first impressions are usually lasting impressions, and when you want to make a good impression on somebody, you do something or you react differently.

The way some of you are carrying on, you sound like you'd probably walk in to a job interview dressed as you're always dressed in jeans and a kameez, talking how you always talk, with your "innits" and "wagwans", and then walk out wondering why you didn't get the job. No one acts the same 100% of the time, and the question here is ..... HOW DO YOU IMPRESS A MAN.

cutieepiee
AM Newbie

Post by cutieepiee » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:41 am

ooppzz ma badz sowwie urm the way i will impress a guy is probably to look preetyy n dress smartly but i wil defo say not to wearing loadz of make up like foundation n all that..but yh

cutieepiee
AM Newbie

Post by cutieepiee » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:43 am

i wrote in slang again didnt i oopz sorry just so use to writing in slang maybe i should write in full english now

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:05 pm

LMAO@ Miss S
yeah true we do act differently thers a phrase 'Dress to Impress' so i think its very important to think about how you dress.....but as long as your comfortable with it because theres no point of wearing a mini skirt if you hate wearing them but your only wearing it to impress some lad...
I personally think it aint hard to impress a man...jus be friendly and smile, confident and above show that you care about yourself:P

- Jattilicious -
Settled In
Location: 22 samosa drive, pakora district (opposite jalebi junc) india!

Post by - Jattilicious - » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:50 pm

ok i dont reali flash ma legz or any other bodypartz 2impress men loll but ma sense of humour impresses men alot :)
ੴ char motio kya bhaiya, jeevat hai hazaar ੴ

۹ß ѓสj кสѓзgส kђสlšส ੴ

۹β (¯`°( υиštøpαвle Jαtti )°´¯) ۹β