hairy girls

Discuss anything in general here, talk to other members, make yourself at home!

Do you think its disgusting?

yes
88%
no
12%

Total votes: 25

cutieepiee
AM Newbie

hairy girls

Post by cutieepiee » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:35 pm

well why do guys find it a big deal when they see girls with hairy legs? even if they know that not all girls our hair free..guys make it a big deal y?

cutieepiee
AM Newbie

Post by cutieepiee » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:00 pm

sowwie i didnt wealli wanted to put it as yh buh for anisha i woz testing it woz wrking coz it doesnt let her voteee

* Adnan *
Gold Member

Post by * Adnan * » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:43 pm

'cutieepiee' your full of ideas lol

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:28 pm

if they know that not all girls our hair free..guys make it a big deal
NOT all guys make a big deal out of it..some actually like women to leave their body hair on 8-)

Some women remove hair due to their own preference. These women prefer to do that simply out of their own choice..probably because it makes them feel good:)

Society's pressure could be another factor that women would choose to remove hair..some may think
'everyone's doing it so why don't i do it?'
Nowadays, it seems like the normal thing to do. Women are much more fashionised and most like to copy celebrity looks...you dont see celebrities with hairy bodies :shock: so some women may choose to remove hair due to this reason

my point is NOT ALL guys make a big deal about hairy legs etc :D

C.I.A
AM Newbie

Post by C.I.A » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:41 pm

totally agree these days with all the media frenzy circulating advertising shaving to be something heavenly for instance venus goddess what the hell is that about lol just another money making idea to get ladies to do something by making it look good, tru say cuzzy not all guys may want ther ladies shaving ther legs, some women dont have a choice like in poor areas in pakistan and india, at the end of the day it should be about what the woman is most comfortable with and the taboo of women having to shave to follow certain celebrities or feel right i dont fink should necessarily be encouraged, jus allow dem 2 make der own choice if u dont like it guys den get a gal hu does wa u want and if u cnt do that u better start shaving ... :roll:

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:08 am

Depends where the hair is....

Hairy legs is euw. Spikey legs is euw-er!

Underarm hair is DOUBLE EUW! :p Seriously.... that looks disgusting. Please, to the women who wear sleeveless tops without shaving their underarm hair as regularly as they should - please atleast stick to short-sleeved tops!

Arm hair is ok..... apart from some people who remove the hair there, but then let it grow, cos it comes back thicker, growing in all directions. I've never removed my arm hair in my life cos it's so fine anyway that there doesn't seem much point. Plus once you start, you have to carry on doing it regularly, and that costs £s and ruins your skin!

Obviously upper lip hair doesn't look right on a woman.

Celebrities are hairless in all the right places, probably because they can afford permanent hair removal. I'd love to get some of my hair permanently removed....
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:11 am

C.I.A wrote: some women dont have a choice like in poor areas in pakistan and india
.... probably because they're in a culture where they'll never wear 3 quarter length jeans (apart from India, that I know of).

Pakistani and Indian women will still remove hair where they don't want it - eg they still get their facial hair threaded.

It's not necessarily about having the choice, it's about doing what you want to look good in the ways that are preferable to your culture. I'm sure these women-in-poorer-areas use surma to make their eyes look bigger, or dye their hair with mendhi or whatever!

* Adnan *
Gold Member

Post by * Adnan * » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:12 am

Eugh

C.I.A
AM Newbie

Post by C.I.A » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:04 am

yh fair enough they probably do use mehndhi or get their facial hair removed, i was just saying that they may not have the luxury because of their financial situation, i understand not all of india nad pakistan are poor but some parts are. talking bout facial hair do girls prefer guys wiv facial hair or not?

cutieepiee
AM Newbie

Post by cutieepiee » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:37 am

just want to say thank you for everyone who took part in my discussion talking about people in india and pakistan well they surely should have someone they know well most do in london which go on holiday to pakistan and india will take them so stuff which they want but when i went india last year i lived with one of ma bro wife n they was born in india n live there but for her she uses hair removal cream! which probably she must have got it from india so they do sell certain things there..for guyz n facial hair doesnt matter because it is now a common thing for a guy to have a beard or so so..because it doesnt look that bad on them and it something that guys r suppose to have..tey will onli shave to impress someone for otherwise they wouldnt really bother...

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:31 pm

Facial hair looks ok on some guys. I can't stand pencil beards though - they look ghey!

Clean shaven is usually the best.. far smoother! :) Although the stubbley-morning look on some guys looks relaly really cute lol!

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:58 pm

just like boys girls have different opinions whether they like facial hair on a lad
i think some lads luk well fit with a pencil line :oops: thats my opinion

referring back to the topic..some women from back home usse 'veet hair removal cream' so slowly all these hair removal products are becoming availabe in more countries which is a good thing because those women who dont like hairy legs or w.e they no longer have to put up with it :wink:

Brown Eyed Beauty
Advanced Member

Post by Brown Eyed Beauty » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:41 pm

"Sacre Bleu! Zee French Veemen Are Zee Hairiest In Zee Verld!"

Yet people still seem to fancy THEM! Well i think you should remove body hair frequently for hygiene purposes. :)
The world's not getting smaller, there's just less in it.

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:19 pm

I don't think body hair is unhygienic, unless you're referring to those who don't shower every day? :?

Brown Eyed Beauty
Advanced Member

Post by Brown Eyed Beauty » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:12 pm

I dont mean body hair in general because it's impossible to stay "hair-free" unless you have some sort of skin disorder. I did say it should frequently be removed though because e.g. pit-hair means when people sweat, it lingers.. and their anti-perspirant may give up on them :) they can't carry a shower around :wink:
The world's not getting smaller, there's just less in it.