Tere Pehloo Mein

News & Reviews
Basit

Post by Basit » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:31 am

Aite der kids ... jus need a quick fava from anyone here lol ... basically there is a Drama on Geo Tv caled Tere Pehloo Mein, i doubt many ov u lot here watch it but i want the title track to it :$ i luked everywhere i cant find it :S i got a bit ov the track and i attached it to dis so u can here it aswell lol. But if anyone got the full version can u pwease send me it lol.

Basit

Post by Basit » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:32 am

track wont upload lol soz bout dat but i still wnt full version of it :$

Sunnah

Post by Sunnah » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:13 pm

:blink: wah d hell lol
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>XxXŝůи-вůм?XxX</span></span>

.:Princess-Charming:.
AM Newbie

Post by .:Princess-Charming:. » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:30 pm

<span style='color:red'>Admin Edited Post: Please refer to the "Rules Before Posting" before posting again. </span>

Basit

Post by Basit » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:07 pm

Thanks lol but that only plays if im connected to the internet cuz it playes from the server i need the song which i can download.

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:39 pm

<span style='color:pink'>Basit - we don't support the advertisment of any place which allows free downloading of music. I suggest you get in touch with the program and ask them where you can purchase the music from, or if it is not for sale and they can send it you. </span>

<span style='color:red'>Anybody caught advertising another website which streams other people's work without a license may be banned permanently from this website. Princess Charming please ask for permission before you advertise such a website again. </span>
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

Basit

Post by Basit » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:59 pm

Nope Baji its not illegal ... its released but its not on any CD's its only been released over the internet and the licence said that you can distribute it freely. the whole album was downloadable from the Geo Tv website few weeks bk, and there was no downloading fee or anything it was a complete freeware. but it was only fo a limited time. I got there a bit late lol so jus wondering if anyone has the track cuz

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:34 pm

<span style='color:pink'>Email them lol </span>
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

dIsHa
AM Newbie

tere pehlo me trak

Post by dIsHa » Wed May 16, 2007 1:31 pm

i've got the trak if anyone wants it just e-mail me if you want it then i'll attach and send it to you...dashing_disha@hotmail.com is the add
DaShInG DiShA