*Breaking news* - Rishi Rich has Re-Signed to MOVIEBOX!

News & Reviews
-MissS-
Administrator

*Breaking news* - Rishi Rich has Re-Signed to MOVIEBOX!

Post by -MissS- » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:07 am

Rishi Rich just signed a 3-album worldwide contract with Moviebox.

Moviebox is huge.... hopefully it'll work out for him :)

HOWEVARRRRR!!!!!!!! They also got a rep for being extremely deceitful (from some past ish I heard about them!)

I still think he should stick to having his own production label, if he wants true artist freedom. But if he's just after more exposure, then he NEEDS Moviebox!

Rishi Rich has stated:
"I am very excited to be working with Moviebox and the high calibre of artists they have on their roster. Hopefully this will give me an opportunity to widen my musicial scope".
And Kamraan Ahmed from Moviebox has stated:
"We are very pleased to have Rishi Rich onboard alongside other high calibre artists on our roster. We are looking forward to building a long term and successful relationship with Rishi and are hoping to release the new album this year towards late November early December. "
NB: I wouldn't rely on the "late November early december" line. It's still always gona be desi timing :)
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:54 pm

we have to wait and see how good that will be innit

i think hes oviously doing it for the fame :oops:

SEXC_BOI
Settled In

Post by SEXC_BOI » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:42 pm

lol @ miss s fr bringing this to light yh it is indeed true, cant wait cos i have inside info that hell sukshinder shinda maybe writing the lyrics for a few songs for him and then jus look at the talent hes gona work with its gona b huge album, oh did i mention that im related to moviebox lol!

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:51 am

How are you related?

SEXC_BOI
Settled In

Post by SEXC_BOI » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:32 pm

Kamran is my cousin :P

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:47 pm

I see.

So your cousin has had a long legal battle with Tigerstyle huh.

Good job all that is done and dusted now :)

SEXC_BOI
Settled In

Post by SEXC_BOI » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:26 pm

-MissS- wrote:I see.

So your cousin has had a long legal battle with Tigerstyle huh.

Good job all that is done and dusted now :)
lol let me 1st apologise for that even though i dont know what has or has not happened between the people involved, all i can say is i had not heard of tigerstyle b4 i heard it on here a few weeks back i think, i believe she also did bally jagpals song aap ki naazron, that is no offence to tigerstyle by any means more so to my inexperience in various other music genres, anyhow i say let bygones be bygones, look to the future :P indeed i am glad it is all done and dusted bcos i actuali like her music lol

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:32 am

Sorry..... who's "she"? And where did Aap Ki Nazron and Bally Jagpal come in? Aap ki Nazron is by Gunjan, and apparently produced by Bally Sagoo. Bally Jagpal is Bhota Jagpal's brother, part of B21. What does Tigerstyle have to do with Aap Ki Nazron?!

Lol you sound confused!

SEXC_BOI
Settled In

Post by SEXC_BOI » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:09 pm

LOL i am indeed confused, let me start again :$ what i meant was gunjans music was really good both on bally jagpals album and on tigerstyles (the one u played on radio a few weeks back), hope thats cleared that up, anyways me is going to see abrar ul haq, faakhir, gurdas mann, shazia manzoor and co in concert this month lol dont ask what thats gota do with this just wanted to tell someone :P btw has anyone or does anyone know where i can get a program to add background music to a video?

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:19 pm

You're still confused boy. Gunjan has never worked with Bally Jagpal before. You should know this, considering Mr Jagpal was previously, or still is, signed to Moviebox?

Use Acid Pro - import your video and add whatever music, export as wmv. Easypeasy:)

SEXC_BOI
Settled In

Post by SEXC_BOI » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:51 pm

-MissS- wrote:You're still confused boy. Gunjan has never worked with Bally Jagpal before. You should know this, considering Mr Jagpal was previously, or still is, signed to Moviebox?

Use Acid Pro - import your video and add whatever music, export as wmv. Easypeasy:)
lol i was born confused ah well allow it im gona give up and quit whilst im behind b4 i fall even further bak :( i duno bout jagpal i onli reli listen to music that i reli like and onli bother researchin into it if its interestin no offence to jagpal but hes hardli hunterz or jazzy b now is he :P

where can i get acid pro from?

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:04 pm

Sound Control, Old Snow Hill, Birmingham. Or google it and try the trial version.

SEXC_BOI
Settled In

Post by SEXC_BOI » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:49 pm

-MissS- wrote:Sound Control, Old Snow Hill, Birmingham. Or google it and try the trial version.
thank you like loads lol means a lot now me gets to add music to my videos gona b sik :P

mwah