Bollywood Rumours

News & Reviews
-MissS-
Administrator

Bollywood Rumours

Post by -MissS- » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:56 pm

Apparently it's already been announced that SRK, Abishek bachan and Aishwarya will be starring in Dhoom 3.

Apparently there may also be a Baazigar 2. That would be interesting!

There's also a rumour about a Devdas 2.. although this doesn't seem believeable since Devdas died in the end. Unless he really has a kid who follows in his footsteps, or they follow on with Aishwarya and Madhuri's life?

Who knows.

Interesting. Filmi, very filmi! :p
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:58 pm

blimey thers going to be a Dhoom 3 :shock:

Devdas 2 will surely be a big hit because of the previous one and alot of money will be spent on the making of this movie :D

SEXC_BOI
Settled In

Re: Bollywood Rumours

Post by SEXC_BOI » Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 am

-MissS- wrote:Apparently it's already been announced that SRK, Abishek bachan and Aishwarya will be starring in Dhoom 3.

Apparently there may also be a Baazigar 2. That would be interesting!

There's also a rumour about a Devdas 2.. although this doesn't seem believeable since Devdas died in the end. Unless he really has a kid who follows in his footsteps, or they follow on with Aishwarya and Madhuri's life?

Who knows.

Interesting. Filmi, very filmi! :p
Yes it seems trilogies are now in fashion as everything seems to more or less come in 3, i believe every 1 now knows dhoom 3 is going to be made by next year well thats what ive heard anyway, i would love if aditya chopra made it himself which is what has been rumoured although he is a romance genre director and need not be reminded he made probably the biggest film ever in bollyywood histroy, dilwale dulhania le jayenege, anyways frm what i have heard there will also be a sarkar 2 in which i presume abhishek bachan will be the godfather (sarkar). Another rumour which personally i think wont happen is Don 2, supposedly it will also have a huge startcast but how can that be possible as it is mainly based on Don and if you have to many big names it results in a flop most of the time, anyways can any 1 think of any more!

Brown Eyed Beauty
Advanced Member

Post by Brown Eyed Beauty » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:08 pm

Devdas shouldn't have a sequel. It's a classic and should be left as it was intended for future generations to enjoy in its pristine glory :)
The world's not getting smaller, there's just less in it.

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:01 pm

innit i agree with B.E.B it's like the bollywood industry are running outta ideas so fastly...and even the movies coming out now contain so much explicit scenes:O and thats only because sex sells fast...hard to believe for some but tis true :roll: sooooo the bollywood industry tryna go back to awl the classic hits and make sequels or remakes etc i fink thats just pathetic :x

theres a new film out with 31 bollywood stars that seems pretty good jus fought me share that even though tis may not have nefin to do with the topic:$

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:36 pm

31 stars thing.. I predict it's gona be a hugely overrated film.

I mean just how much attention is the director going to give to each of those actors to bring out the best in them? In essence, the talent is going to be spread out thinly, unless they're planning on making it 16 hours long, or unless they've spent 10 years making it

The hype will rely on several fan bases wanting to see their favourite actor/actress on the big screen!

I'm not gona bother with this one until it's been on for a while and I learn from others that it actually does have substance!
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

Brown Eyed Beauty
Advanced Member

Post by Brown Eyed Beauty » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:45 pm

Does anyone remember LOC Kargil? I didn't get through that film because ... it didnt "float my boat" ? It didn't do as well as people hoped and the cast was huge and pretty A-list.

I agree with Cuzzy and Miss S. Usually with films like that most of the budget is spent in hiring the actors and so SFX, costumes, storyline, songs etc. are poor.
The world's not getting smaller, there's just less in it.

Chox
Settled In

Post by Chox » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:30 am

Yh Baazigar Part 2 ...Yh ..Looking Forward 4 Dah

Already Done By Me :lol: : http://www.asianmix.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2189