2 Pac might be alive

News & Reviews
shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:10 pm

FaTaL wrote: his funeral was cancelled for unknows reasons
Aldso found this on the website I gave you IF ANYONE EVEN BOTHERED READING IT!

2 Pac was cremated the day after he died. Since when does some one get cremated the day after a murder? There was no autopsy. Plus, no one can ask to dig up his grave like they wanted to do with Elvis and like they did with Abraham Lincoln.

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:17 pm

Also:

The cover of 2Pac's latest album, Makaveli, features 2 Pac posed as Jesus Christ... Could he be planning a resurrection?

Also:

2 Pac's video 'I Ain't Mad At Ya' foretold his death .... 2 Pac dies in that video, then a new video came out under the name "Makaveli". Its just like 2 Pac died in "I Ain't Mad At Cha", and Makaveli was born in "Toss It Up". Exit 2 Pac Enter: Makaveli. It all makes sense.

and...if you dont know what Exit 2 Pac Enter: Makaveli is then its the phrase written on one of 2 Pacs albums after he died!!!

Also:

Found this pic - ITS DONT THINK ITS FALSE - but it easily could be:

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:32 pm

shakil_786 wrote: <span style='color:red'>I got these websites about 2 pacs 'death'. they wer made in 1997 and arent updated, so they abit old.

<a href='http://www.ewsonline.com/2pac/index.html' target='_blank'>http://www.ewsonline.com/2pac/index.html</a>
<a href='http://www.ewsonline.com/2pac/alive.html' target='_blank'>http://www.ewsonline.com/2pac/alive.html</a>
<a href='http://members.aol.com/subseven/tupac.html' target='_blank'>http://members.aol.com/subseven/tupac.html</a>

A bit about biggies death aswell:

<a href='http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_m ... BIG/4.html' target='_blank'>http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_m ... /4.html</a>

u might have seen these already...</span>
Basically the 2nd link is just another part of the 1st one after you go in the website - but the 3rd and 4th are competely different!!!

<span style='color:red'>If you cant see the link in my quote its still clickable but be carefull you click on the right ones!!!</span>

FaTaL
Settled In

Post by FaTaL » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:10 pm

Have you seen the video of the song "Smile" by Scarface and Makaveli?? I have heard it's not 2Pac in that video. It is the look-alike from Ohio. (That's why '2Pac' never looks at the camera) The video starts out showing a car just like the one 2Pac got shot in, and the car of course has bullet holes in it! You then hear garbled words and then they show 2Pac (Makaveli) up posing as Jesus Christ again! That's Twice! Once on the album & now in this video! ?????????

FaTaL
Settled In

Post by FaTaL » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:11 pm

In Tupac's song "Life of an Outlaw" on the album The 7 Day Theory, he says "All for the street fame on how to be managed, 6 months in advance to what we plotted, approved to go on swole and now I got it"-Life Of An Outlaw. This implies that Tupac planned his "death" in advance and now he is enjoying the success of his plan.

FaTaL
Settled In

Post by FaTaL » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:12 pm

In the video "Toss It Up", 2Pac is supposedly wearing some Penny Hardaway sneakers which were not available at the time of his death!!!! Also, some say in the video "Live & Die In LA" when 2Pac jumps in the car you see that he is wearing some Michael Jordan sneakers which were not available at the time of his death!

FaTaL
Settled In

Post by FaTaL » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:12 pm

There are many numerological coincidences. Tupac was gunned down exactly seven months after All Eyez On Me was released. The number seven keeps coming up too. He was shot on September 7th and survived on 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and died the 13th. This could explain the title of his new album.... "The Don Killuminati: The 7 day theory." 2pac was 25. His age adds up to 7 (2 + 5). Even his time of death, 4:03, adds up to 7 (4 + 0 + 3). Also, on track five on the Makaveli album the voice at the begining says "And if the Lord returns in the coming seven days, then we'll see ya next time." He even talks about the number 7 on his album! There are more 'coincidences' too.. The newest is on his brand new double album entitled "R U Still Down?". This album was released on November 25th. 2 + 5 = 7. The 7 day theory continues! What's with this???? and there are manny more

FaTaL
Settled In

Post by FaTaL » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:13 pm

producer on the new Makaveli album is simply "SIMON." This was the apostle who helped Jesus carry the cross and one of the first to witness his resurrection. Could Suge be SIMON?

FaTaL
Settled In

Post by FaTaL » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:14 pm

1994 interview with Tupac, he said before he went to prison that if he was ever sent to prison when he came out he would be worse than before. He was. He also said when he came out it would be like he was reborn. Was he speaking literally? He already died and he was worse when he came out of jail, plus Tupac switched his rapping name from 2Pac to Makaveli, that could be considered a rebirth, all that's left is a physical rebirth (A sighting) and so far he's already completed more than half of this prophecy.

FaTaL
Settled In

Post by FaTaL » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:15 pm

I disappeared in the crowd, all you seen were troops."

1a. This could be a message to his enemies, to be on the lookout. Pac disappeared the night on Sept 7, 1996. And all that we saw were troops(cops).

FaTaL
Settled In

Post by FaTaL » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:17 pm

pac says "I heard rumor I died, mudered in cold blood dramatized. Pictures of me in my final stages, you know mam cried, but that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted, Like I no longer existed, mysteriously missing, But I'm worldwide baby, I ain't hard 2 find..."

2a. This sound like Las Vegas to me. He was murdered in cold blood, the picture him in the final stage, is that fake autopsy pic, and his mama cried, but its fiction, like a drama movie(dramatized!!!)

FaTaL
Settled In

Post by FaTaL » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:20 pm

in the songs breathin tupac says "Enemies give me reasons, to be the last muthafucka breathin, bustin my automatic rounds, catch em while they sleeping, Now I'm tha last muthafuckin
breathin."

1a. Biggie was caught sleeping in 96, King Tut caught sleeping in 97, will Pac be the last muthafuckin breathing in 2003? Will his enemies be gone by then?

FaTaL
Settled In

Post by FaTaL » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:23 pm

the album bettert dayz was released in 2003 thier was a verse in 1 of the sonsg which he says ''Complete my mission, my competition, no longer beefin, I murdered all them bustaz, now I'm the last muthafucka breathin."

Mission completed Year 2003 because he murdered all his enemies

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:00 pm

<span style='color:red'>You FOOL!!! :angry: You got that from MY website?? :o </span>

FaTaL
Settled In

Post by FaTaL » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:30 pm

nope i dont even know ur web site bro