Open in windows media player

Something bugging you about the site? Have a suggestion to offer or any general feedback? We will listen to you here!
krazzie_ammo
Gold Member

Post by krazzie_ammo » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:40 pm

well my friends brother has a website, www.basslinesuk.com and the outlay is so different. the website is in the windows media player. just wondering if you could do something like this :)
President of the Ladoo Crew.

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:18 am

<span style='color:pink'>You can open our radio in win media player too if you like.

We used to have links to each of the main players depending on what the user prefers.

At the moment, the main page is temporary, but I believe it's using a win media-based player anyway.

The new website will ensure that everybody is able to access the radio, if there are any outstanding problems with the current feature. </span>
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

krazzie_ammo
Gold Member

Post by krazzie_ammo » Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:32 pm

if you check out that website you will see that windows media player opens and the front page is in windows media player and the whole website works through the windows player.

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:39 pm

<span style='color:green'>He's not worrying he's suggesting, which is why he put it in the suggestions section. How does he know what V2 does and doesn't have, so just incase we S-U-G-G-E-S-T-I-N-G

:)
</span>

krazzie_ammo
Gold Member

Post by krazzie_ammo » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:01 am

OMG! if you go to www.basslinesuk.com you will understand what i mean. the website is in windows media player, argh. just check it out.