LETS PARTY!

Something bugging you about the site? Have a suggestion to offer or any general feedback? We will listen to you here!
SEXC_BOI
Settled In

LETS PARTY!

Post by SEXC_BOI » Thu May 10, 2007 3:33 pm

Hi ppl, wats happenin, these days with people living busy lives and society absolutely crazu, we all somewhow find the time to get together on asianmix and thats something worth celebratin i think, well even if its not who cares a free party (well nearly free) im sure no asians will turn that down, (i aint being racist or in any other form discriminating) just saying not many asians turn freebies down lol, neways back to the point how about we organise an asianmix party or gig of some sort, obviously we would all have to chip in with ideas, money etc but it could b done if you guys want to that is.....choice is yours :P

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Thu May 10, 2007 4:17 pm

It wouldn't be free lol.

IF there was to be such an event, money would be required for a decent venue atleast. As much as Asians like freebies, they also pay for quality!
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Thu May 10, 2007 5:45 pm

ye.. i think that is a great idea would be good if we all got together... :lol:

SEXC_BOI
Settled In

Post by SEXC_BOI » Thu May 10, 2007 10:43 pm

True say miss s i know it would not be free lol but im sure if its in birmingham then a venue could be sorted out and the cost could be shared out by everyone, something like a pay on door thing like saj done with his gig, well thats what i think, if not i look forward to see what you lot think :P

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Fri May 11, 2007 2:42 pm

there are quiete a few god venues that can be sorted out and that me tinks that is a great idea

what does everyone else think? :lol:

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter
Facebook: AsianMixRadio

Post by SparkyDarky » Sat May 12, 2007 1:16 am

sexc Boi with his bright ideas again :roll: na joking its a wicked idea howeva boy having a AsianMix gig/party needs alot of work aswell as efforts n funding in order for d event to go well aswell as be a enjoyable 1 another important ting to remember is where its gona get held when n how n wat age range can come bare researching to do. i Fink wen AsianMix does kick it off n start doing roadshows,gigs Private events etc it be good but @ d same time d 1st one has to kick off right in order for d next 1's 2 go well

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Sat May 12, 2007 10:10 am

true say Sparky....totally agreeable :lol: