The Tags on the forums

Something bugging you about the site? Have a suggestion to offer or any general feedback? We will listen to you here!
BasitJabbar
Advanced Member

Post by BasitJabbar » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:25 pm

You kno dem tags like is there way to auto close them as soon as you press "Post new topic" or "Post reply" near the bottom when your replying, straight afta you submit it i reckin it shud automaticaly change itself

Imx is der anyway to do dah?
<span style='color:red'><br>Asian Mix Management.<br>Basit<br><span style='color:red'> <a href='http://www.AsianMix.net' target='_blank'>AsianMix Home (Click Here)</a><br><a href='mailto:Basit@AsianMix.net'>Basit@AsianMix.net</a><br><br><span style='color:green'><br>If you got any problems or you need help just PM me and i will reply as soon as possible!</span></span></span>

AM™

Post by AM™ » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:34 pm

I believe I have seen something like that, where if you click on the Bold icon when you post something, it opens a new small window where you enter in the text you want to be bold. When you "OK" that screen it enters it in for you with the html tags.

I'm sure it's possible - most probably a new user-friendly feature of the forums on V2 eh?

:)