Fan Club - Sparky D

Being a multi-national radio station, the Asian Mix Radio™ team is dedicated to hearing your views on how we run our radio station. Express yourselves here, and find out about recent news regarding the station.

Do You Enjoy SparkyD LIVE On Radio???

Yes
93%
No
No votes
Not sure
7%

Total votes: 15

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter
Facebook: AsianMixRadio

week starting 09/03/08 SparkyD Track of the week

Post by SparkyDarky » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:08 am

This week Track of the Week Selected by myself has to go out to the unsigned Diablo soundTrack 'That Boy' for those who missed d Interview with myself & Diablo on Sat 7th March 2008 you dont know what you missed but dont worry Diablo is Due to be BACK on AsianMix Radio this Sat 15th March 2008 during d evening between d hours of 8pm-10pm dropping you his 'FREESTYLE' lyrics on the flow!!!!

Check out Diablo myspace giving you members & guest a chance to grab hold of his Few tracks for free for a limited period of time....

www.myspace.com/thatboydiablo

Also DonDee music Artist is 'expected' on LIVE with a 1 on 1 interview with myself however this has NOT as yet fully been confirmed but more info will be given on this page!!!!

AsianMix Radio is also expecting a few NEW presenters to be bouncing on between this week & next week to make Entertainment even Bigger & better for you listeners!!!!

Lastly i was like to Thank everyone who has posted up there messages on this post nuff love n Respect going out 2 each n everyone of you!!!

Feel Free to use this page/post for all your comments on any of my shows i currently do on AsianMix radio @ the minute the shows i have been running tru since jan 2008 are the following

mon-fri 00:00- 02:00 - a round up off all the lastest 'Decent music from either 'Young blood' & known artists

Sat - between 4pm till late giving you the round up of all old skool Bhangra music which you the members have selected

Sundays: Marks the New slot of 'Bollywood Flashback' bollywood flashback drops tru all the sexist pass n present bollywood tracks giving you a chance to enjoy pass bollywood Music which is NOT heard so much these days on Radio stations.

** Pwincess **
Advanced Member

Post by ** Pwincess ** » Tue May 06, 2008 5:19 pm

I LOV33 YU! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Loool :P

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter

TOPIC of the WEEK 26/05/08 DATING SITES

Post by SparkyDarky » Mon May 26, 2008 5:31 pm

Ok i havent done a topic on my 'LATE NIGHT SHOWS' for a while so its coming back this week & this week the topic of the week is about

'DATING SITES'

Have you experianced a dating site?

Would you ever use 1 for any reasons?

do you know anyone who has used any sites or dating services which have worked out in the long run?

Share some of your 'REAL' thoughts about dating services I'll be going tru with some of your posts n comments this week LIVE on 'LATE NIGHT SHOW'
weeknights between 00:00 - 02:00am

@ni$h@
Silver Member

Post by @ni$h@ » Mon May 26, 2008 8:25 pm

'DATING SITES'

Have you experienced a dating site?
Nope

i dont think that i would use a dating site to find some1 to be with purely because i think that things such as forming relationships should be kept the traditional way... get to know them through people or let them find you etc. Even though there may be cases where its worked out and it may be more convinient over dating websites, i think there is a higher chance of people lying and forming unsuccessful relationships.

do you know anyone who has used any sites or dating services which have worked out in the long run?

nope

Ok And While im at it... Sparky Darkyy does one of the best shows on asian mix radio...playing all the sexy tracks at the right time... should come on air more often though.. you r missed :) x
brown nd proud! :)

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter

Post by SparkyDarky » Mon May 26, 2008 8:33 pm

Anisha are u indirectly saying you do 'go on them' :P i could swear someone i know well told me you been spying around on a few dating websites :roll:

@ni$h@
Silver Member

Post by @ni$h@ » Mon May 26, 2008 8:40 pm

LMAO i wonder who that person is sparky bhai... someone u know well? :roll: really wonder who sent me a link to a couple of sites with their profile on it... if you must expose me then yes i have been on a couple of websites.. :( NOT for me... for someone else cos i was looking at potential bhabhisssss init...and before i get told off by Dee.. not for him :roll: but yeah no harm in going on them... all good for a bit of a laugh at the end of the day... but i would prefer that a relationship thats gonna have to last long should be created in a less "hi tech" way so to speak... but then again you could find ur mr/mrs right online and live happily ever after who knows ;)

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter

Post by SparkyDarky » Mon May 26, 2008 8:49 pm

so IF you wasnt looking for ureself who was you looking for u only got 1 bro really so it would of had 2 have been him n while u was there i bet you checked out some dudes too :lol: like a person like me now i got loads online gf blah so most of them think but hmm dating sites me post up my thoughts n views of them later on coz it prob end up in essays that i'd tell people i dont know what i would tell them lost already its all about me myself n I so i dnt need erm :oops:

@ni$h@
Silver Member

Post by @ni$h@ » Mon May 26, 2008 8:53 pm

lol... please refer to my previous post.. who have i called bhai there ? :roll: apart frm the blood one.. i gt a few who are bhais bt who dont seem to wanna pay me my rakhi money :evil: BUT yh look forward to hearing your views che :twisted:

kp86

Post by kp86 » Tue May 27, 2008 12:33 am

'DATING SITES'

Have you experienced a dating site?

no, it really depends what you call a dating site.. these days.. because you can call hi5, myspace, and facebook dating sites... if you look on facebook .. its says what you looking for... gives you four choices... " friendship, dating, a relationship or networking".. what does these say??.... so.. yeah

no, i wouldn't trust people online... its best to find someone out and about... e.g tru family or friends...

nope...

some relationships can work either ways no matter where they from online or not... :)

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter

Post by SparkyDarky » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:47 pm

lol thanks anisha about going on radio i dont think that would be wise 2day seeing i got back in @ like 7am dis morning n hanging with a serious hangover, but u never know 8) :wink:

kp86

Post by kp86 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:37 pm

happy belated bday sparky :) hope u ad a good one :P

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter

Post by SparkyDarky » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:12 pm

hey Sonia thanks for posting up a message nice to see your loving up AsianMix Radio, n yup yup yup its all about sleeping with AsianMix waking up with AsianMix IF only you could take AsianMix with you out n about too be wicked n yes so far i know you have listen to me on Radio LIVE for 14hours in a row :wink: thanks for all your love n support mwah