AsianMix Poll Vote

Being a multi-national radio station, the Asian Mix Radio™ team is dedicated to hearing your views on how we run our radio station. Express yourselves here, and find out about recent news regarding the station.
Tazmc
AM Newbie

Post by Tazmc » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:28 pm

U want my opinion too?
Asian Mix is number 1 online entertainment, we're the best. So ummmm we're jus the best any lol.

I jus think that all the presenters are heavy n all know what their doing. Jus gonna name a few Sparky Darky, Hacker, Cobra, Kurioo, Miss S, Noddy, Dj Shawn. (If i miss anyone out am sowie).

All the presenters try as hard as they can to play the requested tracks and keep upto date with all the new news.

Keep it locked.. Keep it real.. Keep the link rolling
www.asianmix.net

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:42 pm

<span style='color:pink'>Like I said, if people are after Bollywood, we have to provide. Not everyone likes the same stuff.

Either we'll start with a dedicated time slot to it, or we will give it it's own radio station.

Either way, we can't satisfy this need for Bollywood music (or other stuff you think we're lacking), until you</span> <span style='color:yellow'>SPREAD THE WORD</span> <span style='color:pink'>and increase the demand for it on radio :)

Prank shows are successful as they are, but there are a lot of people getting offended by them and tuning out. For this reason alone, we will have to closely monitor exactly what goes on, and possibly make MINOR changes so that everybody is happy and stays tuned in :) </span>

<span style='color:yellow'>We want AsianMix.net to have a professional and entertaining image, so keep your constructive feedback rolling in :) </span>
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

Sunnah

Post by Sunnah » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:27 pm

wel wel wel...
'WHAT MORE COULD ASIANMIX OFFER'....THEY CANT OFFER NOMORE CUZ THEYR GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO :D

They gov live musik...FITT BUFFF ACCENTS ;)..cute presnters..american canadian prsenters :P.. the prankz r phat..is all good man lol

CANT WAIT 4 ASIANMX VERSION 2..BIG UP 2 THE ASIANMIX CRU BRAAP :P
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>XxXŝůи-вůм?XxX</span></span>

SCARFACE REINACTED
AM Newbie

Post by SCARFACE REINACTED » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:42 pm

the site is great , i ws bored and u kno jus gta tune in to asian mix and u feel like dancin around or gettin up , basically the site is sikkkk , lovin the presenters , lovin the ppl i met in the chatrrom evry1 on here gave me a warm welcome , jus wonderin i jus produced a few new tunes hw cn i gt them played lol , neva kno mite gt me sum intrest lol , but for now
tke care , god bless , later.

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter
Facebook: AsianMixRadio

Post by SparkyDarky » Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:09 pm

A massive big up n nuff love going out 2 ya all whoz posted all ure thoughts n opinion on dis page keep it up n as u have seen a few post off Miss S we are luking in2 d few comments members have made about bollywood music aswell as d PRANK SHOW issues all i can say @ d min jus finishin ma slot is keep it real n keep it locked in locked on 2 Asianmix.net n share d love n pass d link along 2 each n every1 u no wiv pride

Peace Love n Respect

SparkyDarky

AsianMix Network!!!

Senorita
Advanced Member

Post by Senorita » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:04 pm

would it be possible to unban:-

uzi-

please... the guy learned his lesson man and would like to come back :)

so yeah could you please re-consider just once and if he fails to meet requirements then a permanent ban will never be negotiated again :)

thankyou.

:D
<b>You Must Carry A Chaos Inside You To Give Birth To A Dancing Star - Nietzsche</b>

spiderwoman
AM Newbie

Post by spiderwoman » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:07 am

asian mix roks speacially wen hacker, sparky, shaf, boobs luver u knw hu u r :P nd cobra r der 2 entertain us keep it up u guys :) nd diz syt is onli syt da respects haters frm oda syts nd welcoms dem dnt nw bout som ov dem but des lot do nd if dese lot stay put on diz syt den ur syt gna rok oda its crap wiv out dese 5 main ppl :P

mizz a812ude
Settled In

Post by mizz a812ude » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:39 am

Yes Yes saune_henna these presenters and djs and all the crew live on radio really rok the show they all are excellent...dj kurioo (joe) we all love u too lolzzzzzz... :D

Even the people who you cannot notice on the radio itself who are quietly doing their bit behind the scenes all deserve a big up! sparky has kindly listed the names of everyone who is involved with asian mix and without which it would be impossible for asian mix to get to where they are today. 8)

so Imz and Chandni and all the background people big up to all of u too.

Saune_henna the biggest contribution is from members like yourself just keep supporting the asian mix family and keep sending the link out and we will always be number 1 so you can definitely big ur self up too.

Big up to all the members and keep supporting the network...keep sending the link out....keep tuned in enjoying the AsianMix Network your number 1 online entertainment channel. :D
<span><span><span>Da 1 an onli</span> <span>xx-xx--Mizz A812ude--xx-xx</span></span></span>

Zedzo
AM Newbie

Post by Zedzo » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:12 am

Koi mujhe jungleeee kahaaai muhahahahah

Yes Yes dis is da one n only zedzo droppin a comment, reprazentin that asian mix crew.... blah blah blah dno wat im sayin but ye asian mix is da numba 1 online radio station on da planet so bwaap bwaap

wen i 1st cum here i dint no any 1 but in a few hours i made friends wiv every 1 and got to no pretty much every 1... goes to show how friendly its users are and how friendly asian mix is as a whole...

bigg up to all da members and all tha djs on asian mix keeep it lockd (ha)

P.s sparkys still a dumb SL**