General Song Requests ~ 2007

Being a multi-national radio station, the Asian Mix Radio™ team is dedicated to hearing your views on how we run our radio station. Express yourselves here, and find out about recent news regarding the station.
-MissS-
Administrator

General Song Requests ~ 2007

Post by -MissS- » Mon May 07, 2007 2:35 am

Please respond with the genres of music/artists/song titles that you specifically want to hear more of on our regular playlist.
Last edited by -MissS- on Thu May 10, 2007 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Wed May 09, 2007 6:12 pm

i think Reggae is good so there should be more of that and Rock ooo yee thats gud aswel umm porbably do specific shows for these type of genres :D

DJ Vin
AM Newbie

Post by DJ Vin » Mon May 14, 2007 9:31 pm

I would like to hear more old school bhangra. That includes songs from Alaap, Kalapreet, Heera, Malkit Singh, DCS, Apna Sangeet, Chamkila and many more if you get where im coming from :oops: Thanks!

the godfather of noise
AM Newbie

WAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by the godfather of noise » Tue May 15, 2007 8:11 am

HEY MISH CAN U GET SOME JIMI HENDRIX FOR ME TOO THANK U SWEETY LOL GET THESE 2 SONGS OKAY "PURPLE HAZE" AND "FIRE" OHHHH AND I ALMOST FORGOT GET NIRVANA(ALTERNATIVE ROCK) TOO. THATS MY REQUEST FOR TODAY

Supervisor
Supervisor

Post by Supervisor » Tue May 15, 2007 1:08 pm

Hello all :)

Thank you all so much for your contributions. The radio will improve with your constructive input!

The Godfather of Noise, have you read Rule 6? http://www.asianmix.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1508

Please observe this rule. Your posting rights may be withdrawn if this happens again.

Thanks!

the godfather of noise
AM Newbie

greetings TO THE SUPERVISOR

Post by the godfather of noise » Tue May 15, 2007 6:37 pm

<Post Edited By The Supervisor:

You're on your last straw!! :)
>

anyways please get me lots o bobmarley songs and nasio fontaine "living in the positive,crucial and hypocrites" thank u for your cooperation adios amigos