Sparky D's Show

Being a multi-national radio station, the Asian Mix Radio™ team is dedicated to hearing your views on how we run our radio station. Express yourselves here, and find out about recent news regarding the station.
z33shan
AM Newbie

hmmm

Post by z33shan » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:57 am

If RGV?s Darna Zaroori Hai didn?t scare you enough, here?s a freaky little ghostly tale for you. It?s a known fact that Himesh Reshammiya is ruling the music charts these days and pulling increasing number of fans with his nasal voice. That?s normal, quite natural, even Elvis Presley did that. But here?s a freaky turn to the story, what if one of his song is attracting the dead!! This is not any fiction that we are creating. It?s a real life situation in a small village of Bhalej in the Anand district of Gujarat where Himesh?s chartbuster song ?Jhalak Dikhlaja? from the film Aksar is working as a mantra to pull the ghosts in the village. The villagers claim that the line in the lyrics which goes ?ek baar aaja aaja? is actually acting as a call for the ghosts.

A rational person who doesn?t believe in superstitions might dismiss this idea as stupid, but the villagers in the Bhalej believe in this myth completely. The villagers have a number of stories to tell regarding the song.

Nearly 10 days back, a 25-year-old Firoz Thakor, who was humming the song, got caught under the evil influence. He ate a lot and started talking to himself only. He finally seemed to become normal when taken to a priest. This is one story. There have been many such instances in the past 15 days wherein more than a dozen people have fallen prey to the spirit and some have even lost their lives.

The song keeps playing on the local radio station twice or thrice a day but people here turn off the radio to avoid any trouble. Some sources say that people mainly from the Muslim community are becoming victims of the song. However, it seems that everyone in the village irrespective of their religion is equally scared. People are running to their religious priests for help to cure their demon possessed relatives. In fact, there is also a particular spot like the graveyard next to the lake in the village where people get attacked by the evil spirits on humming the song.

After realizing the root cause from this exorcism, the villagers seemed to have banned the song completely. They don?t wish to invite any more trouble and therefore are also urging the local bandwallas to avoid playing the song at the weddings. However, will the locals appeal to the court for a ban and will the court accept such a plea is yet to be seen.

One thing is for sure though, that Himesh?s nasal voice definitely has magical powers. If it can wake up the dead from their deep sleep, its highly justified if we go bizarre listening to those killer numbers.

Platinum_Pwincess
Platinum Member

Post by Platinum_Pwincess » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:01 pm

Hmm...well i believe in Ghosts because i heard alot of stories and stuff about them 8-)

My mother told me that she has once seen a ghost/spirit whatever you call it, but that was when we used to live in london, our house was haunted or something like that. I was only a kid so i dont know much about it and its best if i don't. :oops:

My Great Grandad was a very brave man hehe. He wasn't scared of anything. He had once seen a Jinn i think, by a river and alot of bad stuff happend after that. And like after a couple of weeks..he had died...so my family think his death had something to do with the Jinn :roll:

My brother in law had seen a witch lmao :lol: , he told me that he was something like 15 then, and the lady was wearing white and had really long hair and she was really pale. She was standing on his window :shock: and then she dropped off and climbed up a tree, but i dont know if that's true because he makes stuff up alot just to get me scared. :cry:

I havent seen anything like that ever, but i do get this weird feeling that they are there, my grandparents are strong people and they always told me not to get scared by these things because the more scared you are of these things, the more they would want to scare you. :cry:

Supervisor
Supervisor

Post by Supervisor » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:11 pm

Hi *HeZzY_H*

Can You Please READ THE RULES CAREFULLY Before Posting To Avoid Being Banned

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter
Facebook: AsianMixRadio

Post by SparkyDarky » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:41 pm

Adnan we dnt need a echo or a parrot over Supervisor anyone Caught messing up my show page me make sure IF your NOT sticking to the TOPIC me get ure post Deleted N May also RESULT IN A BAN OFF FORUMS OR YOUR POST COUNTERS GOING BACK TO ZERO

rabia 4657
AM Newbie

Re: Week Starting 03-09-06 till 09-09-06 Topic GHOST Stories

Post by rabia 4657 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:00 pm

SparkyDarky wrote:Week Starting 03-09-06 till 09-09-06 Topic GHOST Stories

Week Topic on the ‘Late Night Show’ is on about Ghost’s

Many say they believe that Ghost’s are real & do exist, however many think there is no such thing as a Ghost or spirits.

This week I would like to hear what members think about ghost’s or spirits….

Have you ever experienced any ghost or spirits in any way @ all???

YH I HAVE WHEN I WENT TO STUDY IN MADRASSA IT WAS WELL FREEKY I SAW IT GO IN TO THE SCHOOL BUILDING RUNNING LYK AS IF IT WERE LATE FOR ITS LESSON :)

Do you believe that there are such things as ghost’s or spirits???

YH I DO COS ALLAH MENTIONS IT IN DA QURAN DAT HE CREATED JINN AND HUMAN TO WORSHIP HIM ONLY

Do you believe in life after death & forms of spirits can live on in many unusual ways??
YH I BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH AND I DONT BELIEVE DAT SPIRITS CAN LIVE HOW DEY LIKE THEY JUST STAY IN THE WORLD 4 40 DAYS TILL THE QUESTIONING IN THE GRAVE IS OVER DATS WOT I BELIEVE

Share some of the weird stories true or 1s you may have heard about.

Share them with me on the Late Night Show your post replies will be Red out on the Late Night Shows so get posting
i dont no any ghost stories but i do no a joke :)
THERES 3 MEN 1 ENGLISH MAN 1 FRENCH MAN AND 1 JAMAICAN MAN
THEYRE ALL TRAMPS YH AND THEY SEE THIS HAUNTED HOUSE YH AND THE ENGLISH MAN SAYS ILL SLEEP THERE THE FIRST NYT AND ILL ELLU IF ITS SAFE
THE ENGLISH MAN GOES IN THE HOUSE AT NYT TO SLEEP AT NYT A GHOST APPEARS AND SAYS "IM WALKIN THRU DA WALLS SHAKIN MA BALLS CAN U HEAR ME CAN U HEAR ME" ENGLISH MAN SHITS HIS PANTS AND JUMPS OUT DA WINDOW.
THE FRENCH MAN CALLS 4 DA ENGLISH MAN BUT THERES NO REPLY SO THE FRENCH MAN GOES IN THE HOUSE AND THE SAME THING HAPPENS TO HIM
NOW DA FRENCH MAN AND DA ENGLISH MAN R GONE
SO THE JAMAICAN MAN GETS WORRIED HE GOES IN THE HOUSE AT NYT TO SLEEP AND THE GHOST CUMS AND SAYS
" IM WALKIN THRU THE WALL SHAKIN MA BALLS CAN U HEAR ME CAN U HEAR ME"
THE JAMAICAN REPLIES "IM WALKIN THRU DA GRASS SHAKIN MA ARSE CAN U HEAR ME CAN U HEAR ME"
SO THE GHOST FLIES OUT DA WINDOW TO JOIN THE FRENCH MAN AND THE ENGLISH MAN

This Topic was given by Hacker to run a new Topic for the week!!!!
thanx haker 4 da topic it was fun to reply
Thank you Hacker for selecting a interesting topic of the week

If any members would like to select the topic of the week for ‘The late Night Show’ please speak to me or get in touch with me either by the following ways:

Pm me via forums

Get in Touch with me via 21+ Chat room.

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:50 pm

Never seen one, don't want to.

Ghosts are stupid, throw rocks at them. Unless their name is CASPER! :P

I do believe in some sort of spirit-ified after life, but i dont believe every being becomes a spirit after death. I think spirits/ghosts are only about because a soul is unable to move on to the next life/heaven/nirvana/whatever u believe in
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

Madeeha
Settled In

Post by Madeeha » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:39 pm

I don't really believe in ghosts, but sometime near the end of 2006, me and my friends decided to try a ouija board. We didn't expect it to work, because we just made it out of a tin lid and ripped bits of paper with letters and number on them, and we used a lollipop stick for the spinning thing. So yea, anyway, we called our spirit and everything, and told it to identify itself, and nothing happened at first, but then the sticky thingy moved to the letter S, and then the numbers 9 and 7, which meant nothing to most of us, but one of my friends said that her aunty who had died in 1997 was called Sarah... and it was only that friend who had really been affeced when we were doing the spirit calling and stuff... So it was probably nothing, but at the time we decided that it was her aunty's spirit getting in touch with us :D
And that's my only ghostly experience that I can think off ^_^