Fan club for Zoya aka Dymondz

Being a multi-national radio station, the Asian Mix Radio™ team is dedicated to hearing your views on how we run our radio station. Express yourselves here, and find out about recent news regarding the station.
kp86

Fan club for Zoya aka Dymondz

Post by kp86 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:55 pm

this fan club is for zoya..... very great presenter on asianmix.... her shows are koool.... she stream live from USA..... she comes in to the chat as dymondz... so... if you ever see her say a big hello... and guys listen to her shows.... its the booom!!! tune in to asianmix.net!!! and listen out for zoya!!!..... am her biggest fan.... i heard her first when she first started..... with sparky..... then i tuned in on saturay night when she was presenting on her own.... then last night.... sunday 23rd july.... at about 3am... in the morning.....o0o0o.... yeah she got a great voice.... great has a very good music choice....zoya thanks for entertaining me early hours in the morning!!! :oops: 8)

kp86 aka kinali....
xoxox :lol: 8)
Last edited by kp86 on Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

@ni$h@
Silver Member

Post by @ni$h@ » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:59 pm

braaaapz big up to soya... oops zoya .. my bad looooooool.... luvin ur shows.... wel wot ive heard so far..and im sure al of them are goin to be good :D.... gr8 voice.. gr8 choice in music... one of da best presenters :) .... lub ju loads... keep it up gyal... nuff luv nd peace frm ur london gyal anisha xxxxxxxxxx
brown nd proud! :)

Supervisor
Supervisor

Post by Supervisor » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:02 am

@ni$h@ wrote:braaaapz big up to soya... oops zoya .. my bad looooooool.... luvin ur shows.... wel wot ive heard so far..and im sure al of them are goin to be good :D.... gr8 voice.. gr8 choice in music... one of da best presenters :) .... lub ju loads... keep it up gyal... nuff luv nd peace frm ur london gyal anisha xxxxxxxxxx
Please follow Rule 8 in "Rules Before Posting" (pinned in "Welcome" and "General" sections of these forums).

Your posting rights may be withdrawn if you do not comply with all of these rules.

You are now on probation.

Thanks!

@ni$h@
Silver Member

Post by @ni$h@ » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:09 am

sorry :oops:

let me rephrase that... big up to zoya aka dymondz... she is doin a great job on the radio... and even i heard her when she was first on with sparky kinali .... you have a great voice and good choice in music... love you loads... keep it up ... lots of love from anisha (hope thats better :oops: )
brown nd proud! :)

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:17 pm

Go ZOY! Go ZOY! its ya birthday!! woohoo.. keep it up zoya xx
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

SEXC_BOI
Settled In

Post by SEXC_BOI » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:12 am

not bein rude so sowi if i do come across like dat :$ but who is zoya?

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:48 am

a new presenter on asian mix radio.... also the first female presenter to have a fan club!

She's good.... I've tuned in to her briefly before when she first started out. I believe she's co-presenting with sparky from time to time, but I'm sure she'll be doing shows on her own pretty soon too? Let us know Zoya :)

xx
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter
Facebook: AsianMixRadio

Post by SparkyDarky » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:38 am

biy up Zoya New AsianMix presenter who takes u tru into d early morning for those who tune in 4om Uk

zoya hmm very different in many ways aswell as interesting sexy accent too but she started gettin in2 d ghetto lingo i wonder who she picking that off :P

keep it up zoya enjoying ure slots :wink:

* Adnan *
Gold Member

Post by * Adnan * » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:00 pm

Hm . . havent heard her yet !

kp86

Post by kp86 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:51 pm

adnan .... i advice you to tune into.... asianmix at all times... zoya could pop up on radio at anytime that also goes out to every one.... there are loads of presenters that just pop up on radio.... so... its really simple just tune in to asianmix....so... watch out....

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:47 pm

Zoya's shows are tick tick booom not my type of music but her presenting is ACE keep it up zoya(Y) :D

Mak
AM Newbie

Post by Mak » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:31 pm

big up to zoya! keeping it real! doing a great job at presenting! keep it up!

noorie69
Platinum Member

Post by noorie69 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:07 pm

big up to zoya!!!!!!!!!!!! great presenter..... luving the shows... keep it up... woot woot!!!!! zoya zoya zoya zoya zoya!!!! :D :D :D
**bak 2 rule the world .. !!**

* Adnan *
Gold Member

Post by * Adnan * » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:31 pm

WOW I juss luvv your accent :D

_Sameer_
AM Newbie

Post by _Sameer_ » Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:25 am

Good presenter very welcoming and gives us jokes 8) keep it up! catch u later.