Changes to AsianMix Radio

Being a multi-national radio station, the Asian Mix Radio™ team is dedicated to hearing your views on how we run our radio station. Express yourselves here, and find out about recent news regarding the station.

nAsianMix Power Hour Shows has launched.What do you think of these Shows??

Good
73%
Could be better
27%
unsure
No votes
other (please post a reply)
No votes

Total votes: 15

desikidsta

Changes to AsianMix Radio

Post by desikidsta » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:42 pm

New to AsianMix Radio

AsianMix Network has now got new Shows for all music lovers here are the new changes made to Main AsianMix radio

‘Mix it up Power Hour/s’ – This offers listeners Non stop Music which is NOT based on playlist mode & is LIVE with less of the talk more for the music, During this show members who are registered can select any genre tracks to hear on AsianMix Radio via using AsianMix Shoutbox sit back n relax & allow AsianMix presenters or Dj’s to spin them thru on a nice flow.

‘Bhangra Power Hour’ offers only a power hour of various Bhangra tracks from classic tracks to present,which members can also request & any point via shoutbox.

‘Bollywood Power Hour’ offers the same as the above for only Bollywood tracks
Every Sunday's
'Sunday's Bollywood Smooth Groove til 1pm' This is based on a playlist waking you up to a a smooth mellow Sunday's rounds up Bollywood tracks from pass & present aswell as Remixed bollywood/hindi tracks.

COMING SOON

'AsianMix Network Charts' More information on this will be updated please check this space!!!

'Young talent Slot'(1 hour) This Slot will offer Young Talent to shine thru their talent & skills & will allow them to get there Tracks on AsianMix radio on a WEEKLY. AsianMix Members have the chance to interect with this slot by voting which track Stays or gets BOOTED off for the next slot.Each Week a new track will take d track which has been BOOTED off place.The winning Track on the week which has had a cast vote for no1 will then (hopefully be allowed to be downloaded by members depending on producers of d track) Also we will get on the Producers who produce d track LIVE on AsianMix radio & run a quick interview & ask them more about how they created their music etc.

*Tho the slot has been called 'Young Talent Slot' any ages can put thru their creation of music

IF THERE IS ANY YOUNG TALENT OR ANY PRODUCERS DJ's INTERESTED TO ENTER THEIR MUSIC ON A BATTLE AGAINST ASIANMIX MEMBERS & LISTENERS PLEASE FORWARD YOUR MUSIC VIA E MAIL TO THE BELOW E-Mail ADDRESS PLEASE E-MAIL THEM!!! or contact a admin or mod in chat.
Please State your Name Age & Location when sending your music in

AsianMix Playlist is updated on a weekly via AsianMix members for more information on how you can select your playlist on AsianMix radio please speak to a mod or Admin in chat.

All the above shows are played on a Less of the talk more of the music by LIVE presenters & dj’s currently on AsianMix Radio.

*please note if you DO NOT hear your request after a few tracks once you have requested it, it mean AsianMix server has not got the track uploaded onto the server & will be updated as soon as we can do so.

We here at AsianMix hope you enjoy listening to the above shows!!!!

If you would like to contact us for any information please feel free to email us at Info@AsianMix.net or Radio@AsianMix.net :wink:

AsianMix Network Working to give you the BEST online Entertainment 24hours a day 8)
Last edited by desikidsta on Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Platinum_Pwincess
Platinum Member

Post by Platinum_Pwincess » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:58 pm

Well i think it's wiked! I been Tuning Into The Asianmix Radio More :D

Keep Up the Good Work :wink:

Mr Mirch Masala
AM Newbie

Post by Mr Mirch Masala » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:11 pm

My first post, i want a party to celebrate this momentous occasion :P

I just gotta say loving what asianmix is doing, lovin all the new ideas and impressed with the hours dedicated to good music. Keep up the good work. 8)

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter
Facebook: AsianMixRadio

radio changes

Post by SparkyDarky » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:18 pm

dam if anyone wondering who has voted could be better it was me :oops: as i think theres always space for improvement etc

Dee big up to you posting your 1st post me send you a happy meal along with a ballon n a party popper :wink:

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:17 pm

yeah i like the idea of that.... power hour's have already kickd off all good stuff happening
i think it makes it much easier for presenters and listeners because it makes it clear wa genre is being played..plus tis non stop music so no interruptions:P
i like it - good stuff happening...keep it up :lol:

kp86

Post by kp86 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:21 pm

yeah it really goood..... its all pumping.... :oops:

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:26 pm

Mr Mirch Masala wrote:My first post, i want a party to celebrate this momentous occasion :P

I just gotta say loving what asianmix is doing, lovin all the new ideas and impressed with the hours dedicated to good music. Keep up the good work. 8)
Congratulationsssss and celebrationssss i want the worlddd to know im happy as can beeee.......... CELEBRATIONSSSSSSSS COME ON!! doodoo-doodoo... CELEEEEEEBRATIONSS COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! doo-dooo-doo-doooo

On a slightly more serious note, nice job team. GO SPARKSTERR!!!!!! I should be a cheerleader.
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net