Rooney vs Ronaldo

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:01 pm

For Ronaldo
When Ronaldo went to the ref he was only there for about 2 secs before he was pushed away by Rooney. I dont think he could have said that much in that time. <span style='color:red'>AND</span> then the wink, it might have been that the manager told him to move to a more forward role which he did do, and has ALWAYS WANTED to do, as it's his FAVOURITE role, and was just winking to say he heard him. <span style='color:red'>AND</span> if Rooney or any other England player did that we would barely even know about it. Even if Ronaldo himself had done that against someone like Van nistelrooy we would still barely know about it. It's just because it's against England. I THINK.

Or he might just be asking for a foul and not a sending off which is what he has told us.

Rooney might have got the red card anyway for his stamp which MIGHT be a mistake and his push on Ronaldo

Against Ronaldo
He went to the ref shouting his head off to get Rooney sent off, who appears to be his club team-mate. He didn't need to complain as he wasn't the one who was fouled and was 20 YARDS away. <span style='color:red'>AND</span> he head butted Rooney just before kick-off which was said to be "friendly" but might not be true. <span style='color:red'>And</span> he winked at the manager which could mean that it was all planned to wind him up.

What i'm saying is that no-one here knows what really happened, we just ASSUMING, and we ASSUMING that Ronaldo did wrong as most of us here are England fans. (I hope) Unless we have some expert lip-readers here who could also see thorugh Ronaldo's head as he was facing the opposite direction of the camera when he was complaining. (I think) And you should be able to speak portugese.

If I think of more reasons then I'll add it in :D

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:17 pm

AND after Rooney got sent off Neville came and moved Ronaldo out the way and Ferdinand did the same straight away. By the look on their face you could tell they were angry and annoyed AT RONALDO.

Sunnah

Post by Sunnah » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:24 pm

aww...jus leave ronaldo alone man..sheeshh...oof..it sed on da news tht THEY MADE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>XxXŝůи-вůм?XxX</span></span>