Mobile - Wap

Intrigued by the latest technology? Stay up to speed and discuss games, gadgets, computers etc right here.
Basit

Post by Basit » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:36 pm

Hmm is der ne way to get free wap on O2 or Orange...

Reply loooooooooooool

Ye you:@

skea
Advanced Member

Post by skea » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:53 am

lol you get free wap if u get free monthly texts by toping up £10 a month, but the other way to get free wap, is the way i used to do it, was cuz i got bare new 02 sims at home, put the new sim in my fone request the gprs settings and u get free wap, dnt need to top up or nufin, some of the sims i had free tx aswell, lol, thats the only way i no, with orange i think u get free wap in the evenings and weekends for life but im nt sure
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'> <span style='color:purple'><strong>PURE <br>GUN<br>unlimited<strong></span> </span></span></span>

x!Zubda!x
Advanced Member

Post by x!Zubda!x » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:11 am

LOL!!.. The new o2 sim way.. works!:$ Buh i dont use WAP:$

adi
Settled In

Post by adi » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:01 pm

type in this code on o2 an u got free wap for a month :D n then once that month finishd type it in again :D

i aint gnna tell u the code tho :wink:

paki_girl_19
Advanced Member

Post by paki_girl_19 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:18 pm

Just put in a new o2 sim, it does work!!
Be what you want and say what u feel.. because those who matter dont mind and those who mind dont matter....

Basit

Post by Basit » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:39 pm

der r bareee codes u can use. For unlimited texts u can use centre numbers but not sure if they work ne more i get free txts with o2 so i dnt botha usin em