new face of hip-hop you wont be dissapointed

Asian Mix's very own dedicated space to the newest and hottest talent around the world. If you are a Producer/DJ/Singer/MC/Lyricist/Poet, feel free to share your work here.
SCARFACE REINACTED
AM Newbie

new face of hip-hop you wont be dissapointed

Post by SCARFACE REINACTED » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:51 pm

LISTEN UP....OCT 15TH 2DAY one of the best, mixtapes u will ever hear honestly this guy doin it for real hip-hop THE EXCERPT pg 1DONNY GOINES....forget Jay-Z and 50 cent even Kanye with their tired flows this guy is something new log on to his page myspace.com/donnygoines or click on his page from my friends and chek it out the excerpt pg 1 is one of the best mixtapes this guy has so much skill if you dont have it by now you really are missing out....LOG ON AND GET IT TODAY!!!

Donny Goines -the definition of real hip-hop , once u hear this you wont want to stop listening he has so much skill and his flows are hot better than 50 cent nd lil wayne with his tired ass goin on about the same thing this guy has brought back real hip-hop hat it used to be with an edge or new shit that u will have never heard before LOG ON RITE NOW AND GET THE EXCERPT PG1 BY DONNY GOINES .

myspace.com/donnygoines

CHEK THIS GUY OUT IF YOU DONT YOU REALLY ARE GNA BE MISSING OUT WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE??? BUT U HAVE SO MUCH TO GAIN ONCE YOU ARE ON HIS PAGE CLICK DOWNLOAD AND THATS IT TRUST ME SO EASY TO GET AND YOU WONT REGRET IT ONE OF THE BEST NEW HIP-HOP ARTISTS OF THE YEAR, THIS GUY HAS PUT HIS HEART AND SOUL INTO THE MUSIC AND YOU CAN HEAR IT THROUGH HIS TUNES- HELP RE-VIVE REAL HIP-HOP SUPPORT DONNY GOINES - PEACE MUCH LOVE ND IM NT MUSLIM BT TO ALL CELEBRATING EID MUBARAK HOPE U HAVING OR HAD A SICK ONE HOPE U ENJOYED EID PPL MUCH LOVE

That_Kid
Settled In

Post by That_Kid » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:41 pm

definatly an artist who's gonna be making it big i'm liking him

jayz/50 cent = gays

50 cent was never good but jay z was aite back in the days but nothing special nomore

thanks for the link

Brown Eyed Beauty
Advanced Member

Post by Brown Eyed Beauty » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:10 pm

mm nice tracks (Y) i rate this guy big time defo gonna do better than 50c or jay-z but hmmm not too sure about the kanye west statement :P
The world's not getting smaller, there's just less in it.

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:04 pm

Kanye West flows aint tiring dey sick aveh :roll:

Doony Goines lyrics are sick liking him :D

Nikhil
AM Newbie

Post by Nikhil » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:22 pm

yes DONNY GOINES THE FACE OF NYC! Visit myspace.com.donnygoines or myspace.com.gotyouhooked to order the album!