yes i know donny goines read on...

Asian Mix's very own dedicated space to the newest and hottest talent around the world. If you are a Producer/DJ/Singer/MC/Lyricist/Poet, feel free to share your work here.
SCARFACE REINACTED
AM Newbie

yes i know donny goines read on...

Post by SCARFACE REINACTED » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:28 pm

yes i know i have posted about this buy before but really he has skills for the people that have checked him out and supported the movement thank you , for the others that havent where you been lol myspace.com/donnygoines he is raw talent he has pure skills and is re juvenating hip-hop he has taken it to a new level and always thanks people who support him.
He has talent his album is amazing yet he is not signed, now the reason im asking to you to purchase his ablum even show some love to his page comment even spread the world myspace.com/donnygoines im asking you because as good as this guy is record labels are willing to sign him i think personally they are mad due to this guys talent he would sell out 50 cent nd possibly een Jay-z'S American Gangster, but without your support this wont happen so show some love log on to myspace.com/donnygoines nd yes as some of you know i am leaving the UK :( so i wont b on here much more im moving to LA erm thats all but on another point it has been brilliant knowing you all and you have made me feeel so welcome since i joined back in 2005 :D much love to all of you much love and i wish you all success with whatever you want to do take care :D much love and respect remember........MYSPACE.COM/DONNYGOINES are you involved in the movement??

That_Kid
Settled In

Post by That_Kid » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:42 pm

why didn't you just add this post to your last thread?:S

SCARFACE REINACTED
AM Newbie

Post by SCARFACE REINACTED » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:48 pm

because i didnt kno how to lol

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:02 am

LOL
me listened to some of his tracks seems pretty good
50 cents outta the picture anyone could due him over :roll:
one day this mans gonna be big :wink:

Brown Eyed Beauty
Advanced Member

Post by Brown Eyed Beauty » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:50 pm

This guy's gona go far.. Good luck and good on yer matey (Y)
The world's not getting smaller, there's just less in it.