DhOl PlAyErZzZ...

Which night do we all need to check out next? Discuss the gigs and events you're looking forward to here.
Kritz
AM Newbie

DhOl PlAyErZzZ...

Post by Kritz » Wed May 09, 2007 7:56 pm

hey u aight..., im jus puttin up this thread to notify da members of asianmix.net that if you need any dhol players this summer or actually any time...for weddings, parties and otha occasions den let me no and i can let u no more details...

safe..

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Thu May 10, 2007 12:04 pm

Do you have a website?
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

xZubdax

Post by xZubdax » Thu May 10, 2007 2:07 pm

Depends? Where are you baseD? and how far can you travel?
Hmm.. do you work for charitty? La di da di da?
Hm.. if you got an email address end me message with it..
Thanks x

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter
Facebook: AsianMixRadio

Post by SparkyDarky » Sat May 12, 2007 2:29 am

Depends? Where are you baseD? and how far can you travel?
Hmm.. do you work for charitty? La di da di da?
Hm.. if you got an email address end me message with it..
Thanks x

raa with d 20 questions if you used your on head 2 answer ure own questions
'how far can you travel'' his promotin himself so he prob travel all ova init seein he does gigs parties

'do you workfor charity' would u go to peoples gigs or events or weddings for free? i dont fink so

desi securitry guarld
Settled In

Post by desi securitry guarld » Sat May 12, 2007 8:09 pm

actually ive done work for charity before and thats included travelling some distance and i didnt charge
secondly, alot of dholi's alone will not travel long distances as they wont recoup petrol costs through varne or price charged (why pay a london dholi £100 to come play in bham when u can get one for £25 locally?)
and lastly, how do you know he has a form of transport?, on a bike, a london to bham mission would take an extremely long time.

so regards your using your head comment...hhmm....i think we could all use it alittle, especially the initial poster who should have clarified availability, travel etc.. without the need for people asking him questions, his obviously so overbooked he doesnt need to worry about promoting his availability and flexibility, simply his existance. 8)

o and sparky, "moderator" is clamping down on spelling and use of text terms so i highly recommend adjusting your style of posting before they get you. just a quick heads up :wink:
Erm...Yea So As I Was Saying....

Kritz
AM Newbie

Post by Kritz » Sun May 13, 2007 2:57 pm

if u contact me on kritzg89@hotmail.co.uk then i can answer any queries that you may have...i dont usually play the dhol at gigs on my own..i can bring as many people you like....but usually there are two of us playing the dhol at a gig either if its a party, wedding or any other occasion...so if you contact me on that email address then i can let you know more information and details...

thanks

Kritz
AM Newbie

Post by Kritz » Sun May 13, 2007 3:05 pm

btw this is a reply to xzubdax, i am located in Wembley, which is north london...and yes i can bring a group of dhol players to play at a charity gig...as we have played for the likes of sports relief in trafalgar aquare as an example...I along with the dholis can travel but costs may vary slightly...as we have traveled before to places like southhampton and portsmouth, south london etc...but to find prices, i would first need a description of what the gig is (e.g. wedding, party etc) and how many dhol players you would need, and then i can give you a price...so if u let me no by contacting me on kritzg89@hotmail.co.uk that would be great...

thanx