Arsenal lose Henry

SEXC_BOI
Settled In

Re: Arsenal lose Henry

Post by SEXC_BOI » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:37 pm

shaf wrote:Well Thierry Henry is finally a Barcelona player :D am glad such a dangerous threat to other teams is gone, but the magic he played is gone from the Premiership aswell.

Henry signed for £16.1m (cheap) from Arsenal on Monday to add to Barca's extensive array of attacking options.

Do Arsenal have a chance next season?
Not really much of a chance i suppose the ystill have good players but no real champions, they need some serious money to compete with chelsea and man u, where that money will come from who knows, my guess a russian maybe :P your damn right hes cheap at only that fee, remember that not long ago only last season barca were willing pay in excess of 35 million for him, now thats what you call a bargain! :wink:

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:04 pm

LMAOOOOO Henry sold for £16.1 million deary me das cheap :shock:

SEXC_BOI
Settled In

Post by SEXC_BOI » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:04 am

shaf wrote:Yup, for £16m they could transfer me in to their team :D none of the foot-ball websites have said why he was so cheap :? he probably begged Arsenal to let him go
Lol @ beg, he would not need 2 beg 4 s**t, they knew he wanted to go so they decided to honour the contract which had a clause in it, its simple barca must have bought the clause out thats all!

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:44 am

Sexc boi (Forgot your name so had to make my self feel gay) why quote it you were the first replier so its obvious what you were replying to :roll:

And yeh £16m is cheap but £16.1m :shock:

Carrick and Hargreaves cost more than him :? And Rooney!! And Ronaldo!! And Gudjohnsen....

AND TORESS!!!!!!

SEXC_BOI
Settled In

Post by SEXC_BOI » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:57 am

Lol i knew someone would ask me that i realised once i had clicked submit so thought allow it, lmao @ 16.1 idiot :P all d rest of the players are worth more than 16 million except bloody gudjohnsen i dont like his style of play :oops:

SEXC_BOI
Settled In

Post by SEXC_BOI » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:10 pm

shaf come on didnt you see carrick against AS Roma he scored a cracker, hes got talent just needs to be nurtured init and who betta than sir alex ferguson :P

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:29 pm

shaf wrote:GUDjohnsen is GUD (did you see what i did) for flukey goals

Carrick isn't worth more than £10m max
Shaf I know your wanting for 5000 posts ASAP but dont mean you post useless things

And Carrick used to be good at Tottenham but since he's moved to Man Utd he's been under pressure because of the higher standards of being at such a GREAT team.

And you trying to say he's not Premiersip class :? Name me a few players in Championship of below that are better than him (In his position)

And he's played for England quite a few times I'm sure that says enough about him

1 more thing...you can't compare Carrick to Henry, they 2 different positions and 2 different CLASS!!!

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:25 am

As I said you sayin Carrick is cr*p after comparing him to Henry and conclude that he's not premiership class

Maybe you should try comparing him to a average-premiership central midfielder and see how good the passing and crossing is. Henry is one of the best players in the world, Carrick isn't , so its not a bright idea comparing the two!

AND what do you mean you can compare the STYLE OF PLAY between a average premieship MIDFIELDER and a striker whos one of the best in the WORLD :? Well you can compare and conclude that Henry is better than Carrick but you cant compare Carricks style of play with Henrys and find out Henrys is better so say Carrick is absolutely**** and shouldnt be in the premiership :shock:

And yeh you CAN also say Carrick is NOT worth the £16m he was bought for

* Adnan *
Gold Member

Reply - Arsenal lose Henry

Post by * Adnan * » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:24 am

Loosing Thierry I think it is terrible as they have sufferd in the past , Viera !

I think that many other players will follow him put , the team is just going to fall apart!

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:09 am

Arsenal are going to struggle without Henry :shock:

HUMZA
Settled In

Post by HUMZA » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:21 am

noo hery y did u leave us baby. dam! well i fink dat wenger knws his shit n Da Silva will b gud for arsenal